Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 2:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
#18
RE: Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
Quote:What is an agnostic atheist,? is it someone who has not made up his mind to say Na na na na na. About gods or GOD?



I do not believe in gods due to the lack of credible evidence. This position is called agnostic/weak/ soft atheism. It is the most common position of most atheists here as well as high public profile atheist,such as Richard Dawkins.

I guess it's common among atheists with any scientific training and/or an understanding of some of the basic rules of logic:

IF I assert "there is no god" or "I believe there is no god", I make a positive claim ,and that attracts the burden of proof. I cannot prove there is no god, neither has anyone else been able to do so in recorded history. Therefore, I make no claims, asserting only "I do not believe" .In daily life, this position is moot, as I behave AS IF there are no gods .

Quote:Where there are a lot more religious threads on this forum than Atheist threads. Then we have these Christian that come on this forum on their topic of Christianity and then the Atheist treat them like a very bad marriage.

So what? This is a privately owned forum open to the public.There are no rights of expectation.This is not a democracy. If you don't like it here,fuck off..
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD - by padraic - September 18, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 20958 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 8370 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 9306 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. downbeatplumb 254 82689 September 20, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 5636 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Kitan Etos 43 18388 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Sad My mother believes in Jesus more than in me suffering23 56 18529 April 16, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Religious people are less intelligent than atheists Bow Before Zeus 186 54214 December 23, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 117981 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  It's Time to Play...WHO'S WORSE THAN YAHWEH! Astonished 37 18718 September 11, 2017 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Astonished



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)