Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Time to Play...WHO'S WORSE THAN YAHWEH!
It's Time to Play...WHO'S WORSE THAN YAHWEH!
I know it's probably impossible, as the character of Yahweh described in just about any text containing details about this fictional character is guilty of global genocide and further genocides (I can't remember the exact death count but the estimate would embarrass every dictator rolled into one) among other unspeakable wickedness. But I thought it would be fun to try. So, who's worse than Yahweh? Or a runner-up? Just throw out a name and we'll see how they measure up.

I'd like to nominate Rick Sanchez. This man claims to have done something massively destructive 'on a planetary scale' which suggests it rivals that of Yahweh's global flood. Since the exact population of either cannot be determined, it's impossible to say who wrought more destruction, but Rick is certainly a strong competitor right out of the gate.

Then let's consider how he Cronenberged up the world in his own dimension of C-137. While unintentional, that was still a huge dick move on his part and he made no third attempt to try and correct it; at worst he would have killed them all and really, what would have been the difference since he and Morty abandoned it for an alternate dimension where they replaced their dead selves? But this was a planetary catastrophe of at least 6 billion and it's highly dubious that the Yahweh pool party claimed that high of a death count. But then, Rick didn't actually KILL anyone (although if the Cronenbergs were cognizant of what happened to them, I'm sure it would be considered a fate worse than death). It's a bit subjective, but you can certainly chalk up two devastated civilizations to Rick at this point.

Yahweh endorses slavery wholeheartedly. He even says how bad you can beat your slaves. Rick created an entire universe inside a box to run his car battery. While they were for the most part autonomous, they were being deceived and did have to spend a portion of their time producing power for him even though they were capable of benefiting from it too. But the bottom line is, Rick created them to serve him with zero care for them personally, even teaching them incorrectly what the raised middle finger meant, or the meaning of the phrases 'fuck you' and 'blow me'. Yahweh, it can hardly be argued, created us to stroke his own ego in this same way, so we are hardly any less mere playthings than the green-skinned folk in Rick's Microverse. I would say this is just barely more in favor of Yahweh since Rick never actually killed any of them (even his rival Zeep Zanflorp) out of malice or amusement. He did, however, cruelly tell a few of them that their existences were meaningless; actually, that shows more honesty of character than Yahweh, too. Yahweh in this round is worse than Rick, apparently.

I could go on but I'd like to hear what others have to say about either Rick or anyone else they care to nominate. Have at it and have fun!
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
RE: It's Time to Play...WHO'S WORSE THAN YAHWEH!
You!

You are worse than God because the angst you cause here is very real! Shy
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 26, 2017 at 8:49 pm)ignoramus Wrote: You!

You are worse than God because the angst you cause here is very real!   Shy

Care to up my rep, bro? LOL. But shit, Yahweh causes shit-tons of angst all over the globe, I just can't compete, hard as I try and strongly as I aspire. I just can't be as big a dick as that.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
I inadvertently butterfly effected a plane load of people in 1986 from an improperly muffled sneeze I emitted in 1966.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 26, 2017 at 10:00 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I inadvertently butterfly effected a plane load of people in 1986 from an improperly muffled sneeze I emitted in 1966.

Do you think you might be responsible in the future for whatever caused that plane a few years ago to vanish?

---

No, that was a result of an elk fart in Bryce Canyon Utah, summer of 1993.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 26, 2017 at 10:06 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: No, that was a result of an elk fart in Bryce Canyon Utah, summer of 1993.

I KNEW it! Actually, that was my fourth guess. But I was debating whether to bump it up to 3rd.

---

Fucking Butterfly Effect causes quite a bit of unrecognized havoc.

Is there a certain geriatric parishioner of the one true church who is, objectively, worse than any god - limited by and unrecognized only for her frailty?  

Evil incarnate, sitting quietly in the pew. Baking apple pies, perhaps, with her secret ingredient; seething hatred.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Like Camilla Shand Parker Bowles Windsor ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3102 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Turnabout is fair play LinuxGal 15 1364 November 11, 2022 at 6:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  When logic fails, falsely play victim. Brian37 9 1039 January 31, 2021 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2254 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 2451 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27520 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If Yahweh exists, is he a fraud? Cecelia 33 5267 November 17, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Elohim and Yahweh are 2 Different Gods Rhondazvous 29 11111 May 17, 2016 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What time is it?? What if Time!!! Drich 94 10684 March 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Ceteloguing the Tricks Theists Play Rhondazvous 150 21628 June 16, 2015 at 9:02 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous