Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 22, 2024, 9:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterson's 12 Rules For Life, have you heard of this?
RE: Peterson's 12 Rules For Life, have you heard of this?
(September 2, 2018 at 3:39 pm)Khemikal Wrote: @Benny
Gee, the scientific racism gets the full smart guy treatment, any obvious and easily accessible conterfactual...not so much.

Let wonder lead you to knowledge.

I have a better idea.

Let links lead me to whatever the fuck you are talking about.

I've already said I would be very happy to find that the differences in IQ are not highly heritable, because then we'd have really good solutions at our disposal.  So why wouldn't you just show what you've found?  Or why wouldn't you just say, "20% variance dependent on environment matters enough for us to go ahead with those solutions anyway," to which I'd almost certainly agree?

My current assumption is that your data is taken out of context, and that citing a source would make that immediately obvious.  I literally can't imagine any other reason why you wouldn't immediately source your factual claims-- unless you are literally just trolling.

(September 2, 2018 at 4:23 pm)Khemikal Wrote: What can I say, I'm a cryptomarxist out to take away your rights, deny your pride, stigimitize you, flip the discriminatory tables..and, ultimately, ofc, eliminate you.

I mean..that or you say causally racist shit.  50/50.

I don't know what fucked-up baggage you're carrying, but don't make me carry it for you.  The only thing I've said about you is that you sling a lot of shit, and provide very few arguments that you are prepared to support with real facts.  Oh-- and that despite being a champion against racism, you've made several racist comments toward me right here, in this very thread, and unapologetically so.

As for "casually racist shit," that seems unlikely. I measure my words carefully, especially in a discussion like this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peterson's 12 Rules For Life, have you heard of this? - by bennyboy - September 2, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peterson's 12 Rules for Life v2.0-- actual book discussion bennyboy 238 19109 October 8, 2018 at 3:20 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Peterson vs. Harris #3-- Dublin bennyboy 0 344 September 26, 2018 at 8:34 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Jordan Peterson vs. Sam Harris in Vancouver bennyboy 7 727 September 6, 2018 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  How do you deal with life now that you are an atheist? (With a little of my life) Macoleco 135 15566 September 1, 2016 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life - lop0 11 4146 January 26, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What are the rules of the game? naimless 11 1720 March 17, 2013 at 4:10 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Moral rules vs moral sense Whateverist 19 9650 June 14, 2012 at 4:31 am
Last Post: genkaus