Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 3:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterson's 12 Rules For Life, have you heard of this?
RE: Peterson's 12 Rules For Life, have you heard of this?
(September 5, 2018 at 1:14 am)Khemikal Wrote: You don't like the solution of making ethnic slurs and racial myths consequential?  You don't think that raising awareness, isolating racial disparity, and working to end them through their ultimate source...racism...is beneficial?

That's what pc and sj are about, in context of race in the US.

Yeah, you're "raising awareness," here.  That's probably it.  I gotta say, if you could have back the 10 hours you spent typing in this thread with a Canadian who's hired so far maybe 6 American black people, you could probably have found a better way to spend that time.

I'll tell you what.  I'll give you those 10 hours back, at $15 minimum wage.  I'll patreon it to this site, and you can tell them what inner-city or other charity to spend it on.  That's right-- I will donate $150 if you will give me the source to your IQ stats, and if you can demonstrate you are doing ANYTHING, anything at all, actually to combat black poverty and racism in the US, other than shouting me down in this thread.

There we go.  It's a win-win. Demonstrate that you aren't the PC Left bullshitter I think you are, and some black kids, somewhere are going to get a little boost.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peterson's 12 Rules For Life, have you heard of this? - by bennyboy - September 5, 2018 at 1:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peterson's 12 Rules for Life v2.0-- actual book discussion bennyboy 238 19152 October 8, 2018 at 3:20 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Peterson vs. Harris #3-- Dublin bennyboy 0 346 September 26, 2018 at 8:34 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Jordan Peterson vs. Sam Harris in Vancouver bennyboy 7 730 September 6, 2018 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  How do you deal with life now that you are an atheist? (With a little of my life) Macoleco 135 15578 September 1, 2016 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life - lop0 11 4151 January 26, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What are the rules of the game? naimless 11 1722 March 17, 2013 at 4:10 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Moral rules vs moral sense Whateverist 19 9657 June 14, 2012 at 4:31 am
Last Post: genkaus