Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 3:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
RE: Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
(September 21, 2011 at 6:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Born again GW Bush lost his job

You think so? Being constitutionally barred from running again is not quite the same as "losing your job."

In fact, given the number of racist religious shitstains in this country I suspect he would have beaten Obama if he had been able to run for a third time.

As for the rest of it let me try this one last time.

If you wish to kill yourself by eating a hamburger that is your choice.

If some loony religious idiot chops off your fucking head because you believe in a different fairy god father than he does I presume that is NOT your choice.

That is the difference.

By all means...smoke and eat as much garbage as you like. No skin off my nose.

GW Bush is a megalomaniac and the worst President in American history. It also made me realize how many mass amounts of interior white hicks, red necks, hillbillies, trailer trash who mainly voted for him, regardless how consistently wrong he was.

George Bush believes History will vindicate his decision to invade Iraq, Even the aftermath of Saddam's downfall. All this has all come back to haunt Bush and America with ugly Karma. War criminal, liar, inept leader, sadistic hate monger, etc, etc live on in today’s Bush’s haunting aftermath. If America voted him in again it would only show how evil America really is.

Dose Military and magic trumps all, no, Are the American President Puppets, yes. What % of Religious fairy god father would chops off your heads? Very few compared to suicide death which is greater than War Murder and Terror combined?
We will only change from the bottom up, not from the top down. The vast majority of change throughout human history has been done from mainly grass root groups of people. These small groups grow and move on towards changing 80% consciousness of the people who get so sick and tired of abuse from on top. I care and our small grass root team cares because the world is our family.

If you do not care if people drink and eat JUNK and kill themselves faster than anything else in this World. Then let be on your conscious or your Karma or don’t give your ethic support at all, it would be kind if you did, yet, we will do whatever it takes and do it anyway. At least I know by educating people about healthy living makes me happy and in the long run will play a part in making many others happy and love will keep us together.

Oh my GOD!!!, god#dam*it!!!* I got something in my HAIR , it’s a hippy, get a job Hippy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD - by Castle - September 21, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 7616 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2481 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 2779 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Foxaèr 43 8506 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 62567 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  It's Time to Play...WHO'S WORSE THAN YAHWEH! Astonished 37 11558 September 11, 2017 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  And Yet, They Work For A Fucktard Like Ham Minimalist 22 3350 July 18, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Yet another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 18 2288 April 13, 2017 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  God isn't all powerful dyresand 14 2413 January 31, 2017 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  If Yahweh exists, is he a fraud? Cecelia 33 5577 November 17, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Drich