Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 8:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Atheists who announce "I'm good without god"
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god"
(October 5, 2018 at 11:26 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 11:17 am)Grandizer Wrote: RR, moral realism is in contrast with divine command theory. That is why I challenged you to point out how they're really not. But you don't want to. You're just trying to tell others moral realism is true, even though your expressed beliefs indicate you really don't accept moral realism.

Ok... I don’t see how that effects the discussion on if moral realism is true especially when concerning atheists. And I don’t believe I have talked about divine command theory, nor wish to diverge into another topic.

What do you think moral realism is? If objective morality is so, how can this stem subjectively from any being, including god?
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Bahana - September 28, 2018 at 5:34 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by unfogged - September 28, 2018 at 6:06 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by brewer - September 28, 2018 at 6:44 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by julep - September 28, 2018 at 7:01 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by julep - September 28, 2018 at 8:22 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by julep - September 29, 2018 at 9:09 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Aegon - September 28, 2018 at 7:06 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Aliza - September 28, 2018 at 7:23 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Bahana - September 28, 2018 at 7:24 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Aliza - September 28, 2018 at 7:25 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Bob Kelso - September 28, 2018 at 8:45 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by brewer - September 28, 2018 at 8:50 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Minimalist - September 29, 2018 at 12:39 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Bob Kelso - September 28, 2018 at 8:25 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by brewer - September 28, 2018 at 8:37 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Cod - September 29, 2018 at 5:32 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Angrboda - September 29, 2018 at 12:02 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Cod - September 29, 2018 at 4:09 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Jackie - October 4, 2018 at 10:52 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by ignoramus - September 28, 2018 at 10:19 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by robvalue - September 28, 2018 at 10:58 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Rahn127 - September 29, 2018 at 3:42 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by way1000 - September 29, 2018 at 9:02 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Joods - September 29, 2018 at 9:38 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Joods - September 29, 2018 at 9:21 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Angrboda - September 29, 2018 at 9:36 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by no one - September 29, 2018 at 4:25 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Angrboda - September 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Belacqua - September 29, 2018 at 7:28 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Seraphina - September 29, 2018 at 8:25 pm
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Jackie - October 4, 2018 at 10:33 am
RE: Atheists who announce "I'm good without god" - by Grandizer - October 5, 2018 at 11:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, how can you say there is no God. When... Urani9 30 8454 December 12, 2024 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are Atheists Afraid to Join Atheists? Asmodeus 10 4336 October 26, 2024 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Asmodeus
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 209 61445 June 12, 2024 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: awty
  Atheists how much do you hate God? Authari 139 40695 June 12, 2024 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mike Litorus owns god without any verses no one 3 1600 July 9, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 4719 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Morality without God Superjock 102 27293 June 17, 2021 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  scripture says we atheists believe in god android17ak47 17 7085 October 21, 2018 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Ok Atheists! I have God Delusion! Catholic_Lady 54 19823 April 14, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 3701 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)