Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Book Banning
#16
RE: Book Banning
Damn now I want to watch Gargoyles, I haven't seen that show since I was in my single digits I believe.

Also, I love to read, even when the content has that things I don't actually agree with it can still be entertaining.

The most I can say I prefer is fiction, but that's only because I haven't read a lot of non-fiction but other than that i have no genre preference and I read just about anything. I read the twilight saga, just to see what it was about. All of the books were horrendous. I read God, No! recently and it was entertaining. I'm reading "Men Who Hate Woman" (Swedish translated title) (Starts with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) Saga right now I'm on the third book and I started less than ago week on the first. I plan to read some classics later on next week.

There's only been one book that I absolutely could not get into no matter what and it was "Crime and Punishment" and that was years ago so I plan on trying again.

Anyway, point being, the lady is full of shit.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Book Banning - by thesummerqueen - September 29, 2011 at 12:24 pm
RE: Book Banning - by frankiej - September 29, 2011 at 12:26 pm
RE: Book Banning - by thesummerqueen - September 29, 2011 at 12:29 pm
RE: Book Banning - by The Grand Nudger - September 29, 2011 at 12:53 pm
RE: Book Banning - by thesummerqueen - September 29, 2011 at 12:59 pm
RE: Book Banning - by The Grand Nudger - September 29, 2011 at 1:00 pm
RE: Book Banning - by Minimalist - September 29, 2011 at 2:06 pm
RE: Book Banning - by thesummerqueen - September 29, 2011 at 1:01 pm
RE: Book Banning - by frankiej - September 29, 2011 at 1:01 pm
RE: Book Banning - by The Grand Nudger - September 29, 2011 at 1:03 pm
RE: Book Banning - by frankiej - September 29, 2011 at 1:06 pm
RE: Book Banning - by Sciwoman - September 29, 2011 at 1:53 pm
RE: Book Banning - by thesummerqueen - September 29, 2011 at 2:12 pm
RE: Book Banning - by The Grand Nudger - September 29, 2011 at 2:51 pm
RE: Book Banning - by thesummerqueen - September 29, 2011 at 2:55 pm
RE: Book Banning - by 8BitAtheist - September 29, 2011 at 11:08 pm
RE: Book Banning - by The Grand Nudger - September 29, 2011 at 11:13 pm
RE: Book Banning - by Justtristo - September 30, 2011 at 12:17 am
RE: Book Banning - by The Grand Nudger - September 30, 2011 at 12:18 am
RE: Book Banning - by Justtristo - September 30, 2011 at 12:22 am
RE: Book Banning - by The Grand Nudger - September 30, 2011 at 12:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Book Passages BrianSoddingBoru4 31 7517 November 24, 2025 at 4:32 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Top Book Recommendations FrustratedFool 20 10315 March 9, 2025 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Andy Weir's new book due out May 4th. Gawdzilla Sama 2 1108 December 24, 2020 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Book banning Spongebob 39 11176 December 21, 2020 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Sci-fi/fantasy author criticizes book store for stocking dead guys Kitan Etos 9 3049 April 20, 2019 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Favorite Book From Childhood T0 Th3 M4X 16 5576 December 23, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Gay bunny book outsells Pence family's bunny book Kitan Etos 1 1011 March 20, 2018 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Terry Goodkind's 'Sword of Truth' book series Kitan Etos 17 5667 February 21, 2018 at 11:42 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  First Children's Book to Teach the Big Bang to preschoolers GeorgiasTelescope 15 7125 June 24, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  So, I published my first children's book–Tori the Time Traveler Shell B 38 11587 May 28, 2017 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Shell B



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)