Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 9:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why I don't believe in the illusion of self awareness.
#3
RE: Why I don't believe in the illusion of self awareness.
This thread is about me not believing in the illusion of self awareness and is not about free will. Would you like me to move your post over to the free will thread?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I don't believe in the illusion of self awareness. - by Darwinian - May 29, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This atheist is embarrassing, and I don't like her. Here's why. Twiggy 22 1798 August 29, 2026 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Jackie 19 5443 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Jackie 4 1759 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Low self esteem, feelings of worthlessness, and lack of purpose Catholic_Lady 63 21055 August 2, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Self Wipe Toilet Tissue Aid KUSA 112 53605 May 13, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 8533 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Self-Identities as a Mermaid Neo-Scholastic 15 4760 January 18, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Happy Bisexual Awareness Day! BrokenQuill92 86 24375 September 24, 2016 at 3:46 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The-Boring-Self-Absorbed-Rambely-Bullshit-Thread Edwardo Piet 38 10939 April 19, 2016 at 2:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me Phosphorescent Panties 48 14132 April 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)