RE: New Zealand Bans Assault Weapons
March 27, 2019 at 5:45 pm
(This post was last modified: March 27, 2019 at 5:48 pm by The Grand Nudger.)
I suppose that at one point in time (and in some current circumstances) the theft of property could amount to a credible threat to life. Hard to make the case anymore what with our houses being full of disposables and cheap plastic bric a brac that won't kill us for it's absence.
Not that it would matter, really, since the difference between the use of a gun "in self defense" and not using a gun is either non-existent or so small as to seem so. I guess it might feel different to the person holding the gun? I know it would scare the fuck out of me if I had a gun out and loaded in my house full of kids with walls that couldn't stop a baseball...however it might make someone else feel. What if we actually started shooting......
Not that it would matter, really, since the difference between the use of a gun "in self defense" and not using a gun is either non-existent or so small as to seem so. I guess it might feel different to the person holding the gun? I know it would scare the fuck out of me if I had a gun out and loaded in my house full of kids with walls that couldn't stop a baseball...however it might make someone else feel. What if we actually started shooting......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!


