Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons in hotel, Denver
Weapons in hotel, Denver
4 arrested at Maven Hotel, police feared a ‘Las Vegas-style shooting' during All-Star Game in Denver

Quote:Police feared a “Las Vegas-style shooting” during the All-Star Game in Denver after receiving a tip from a housekeeper working at a hotel not far from Coors Field. The hotel employee discovered more than a dozen weapons and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition inside one of the rooms Friday night.

Sources said police removed 16 long guns, body armor and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition from the room which featured a balcony overlooking the downtown area. The sources said they feared the number of weapons, ammo, vantage point and large crowds could have resulted in a "Las Vegas-style shooting."

One of the suspects arrested Friday night had posted a message on Facebook referencing a recent divorce and saying he was going to “go out in a big way,” according to the multiple law enforcement sources.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/cr...-in-denver
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Weapons in hotel, Denver
This one - yup.

Big difference from the other case.

1. Didn' t bring the wife and infants.
2. Outstanding warrants.
3. Drug involvement.

Book 'em Dan-o.
Sounds like a position born of recent embarrassment. The actionable details of both cases are identical.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 12, 2021 at 10:03 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Sounds like a position born of recent embarrassment.  The actionable details of both cases are identical.
You don' t see the difference for one simple reason.
You' re a drooling moron.
(July 12, 2021 at 10:12 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 12, 2021 at 10:03 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Sounds like a position born of recent embarrassment.  The actionable details of both cases are identical.
You don' t see the difference for one simple reason.
You' re a drooling moron.

Such sophisticated counter-arguments. Maybe stop acting like a drooling moron as you call others drooling morons.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
The only reason you see these cases as identical is you see the word "guns" and your mind is already made up.

I believe in case by case evaluation....
Not sure of the point of law that lets you bring a lot of weapons and ammo to a hotel if you don't have outstanding warrants, drug involvement, or bring the wife and kids.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 12, 2021 at 12:22 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The only reason you see these cases as identical is you see the word "guns" and your mind is already made up.

I believe in case by case evaluation....

Bullshit. The only evaluation you do is to gauge how far your knee jerked.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 12, 2021 at 12:33 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Not sure of the point of law that lets you bring a lot of weapons and ammo to a hotel if you don't have outstanding warrants, drug involvement, or bring the wife and kids.

Because we can legally own guns.

We can keep them at home.

A hotel room is considered the same as a temporary home.

Which part don' t you understand?
Apparently, cops in Chicago and Denver disagree with your expert legal advice.

Just like last time, you are describing what you wish to be true, a disagreement you have with laws that do exist.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1359 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  School of Hard Rock Hotel knocks. Brian37 5 650 October 15, 2019 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How is a Hotel responsible for firearm sales? Brian37 45 2994 October 8, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  New Zealand Bans Assault Weapons chimp3 61 5812 March 28, 2019 at 8:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Any Of You Near Denver? BrianSoddingBoru4 7 1128 January 1, 2018 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  North Korea Now Making Missile Ready Nuclear Weapons A Theist 199 49741 August 15, 2017 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War account_inactive 23 3887 August 25, 2016 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  MPs vote to renew Trident weapons system account_inactive 53 4468 July 19, 2016 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Al-Shabab attacks Somali hotel vorlon13 10 1607 June 26, 2016 at 12:43 am
Last Post: paulpablo