Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 12:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why I don't believe in the illusion of self awareness.
#7
RE: Why I don't believe in the illusion of self awareness.
Well, I never know with you Wink
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I don't believe in the illusion of self awareness. - by Darwinian - May 30, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This atheist is embarrassing, and I don't like her. Here's why. Twiggy 22 1781 August 29, 2026 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Jackie 19 5439 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Jackie 4 1754 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Low self esteem, feelings of worthlessness, and lack of purpose Catholic_Lady 63 21052 August 2, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Self Wipe Toilet Tissue Aid KUSA 112 53583 May 13, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 8526 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Self-Identities as a Mermaid Neo-Scholastic 15 4755 January 18, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Happy Bisexual Awareness Day! BrokenQuill92 86 24366 September 24, 2016 at 3:46 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The-Boring-Self-Absorbed-Rambely-Bullshit-Thread Edwardo Piet 38 10936 April 19, 2016 at 2:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Someone told me to kill myself twice today, I don't know why it's been bothering me Phosphorescent Panties 48 14123 April 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)