Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 5:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex
RE: Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex
(May 30, 2019 at 11:16 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(May 30, 2019 at 9:50 am)Drich Wrote: otherwise who are you clearly you see yourself and your world view as far superior to anyne elses with no reason or no reason you can or have explained.

Yeah twist my words but the fact is you just wrote some word salad about smelling the roses and whatnot.
Translation: unga bunga me no understand shakespeare quote, me not know how to apply quote to dis subject. so dat make you stupid because me not know me make fun of one of shakespeare's more popular sayings and dat make me think you dumb..

Well regaurdless of what you understand or clearly don't... others do get the point I made. if you still don't get it ask a question.. stop assuming your understanding is the bar we mus discuss under.

(May 30, 2019 at 9:50 am)Drich Wrote: the above is neil degrasse tyson extolling some of the great works early priest scientist did!
Quote:Yeah Pope was in power (not something that we actually want) and he eventually allowed scientists to change the calendar which actually shows how christianity fails because all other denominations refused it, like England didn't want to accept it for quite some time because, you know, Christians hate each other. Even today countries under Orthodox denomination use Julian calendar.

So not a good example unless you're desperate and don't have anything else - like you.
hey stupid... Neil Degrasse tyson herolds the gregoreian calander to the point he still says BC and AD because it is a genius level solid example of science in the church!

Not only that in the recent change from bce and ce NOTHING in the calendar changed.. do you understand the scientific significance of that? of course you don't you have a pig farmer intellect and if it is not about slopping and matting pigs you seem to be lost despite pretending to be an expert on every topic.

Well here you go sport here is neil explaining to you why or how this is an incredible feat of scientific understanding way... wayy back then: start @ 3:33 before then he explains why he does not self identify as a atheist!

Did you hear that at 6:37??? Most genius calendar ever devised by man!!! Boom dummy! someone way way smarter than you just annihilated everything you had to say on the subject!

Damn your stupid! why would someone who used themselves as a standard try and debate someone who is a fact checker? again dumb ass I am legit in everything i say and do. I am always on the side of historical fact and truth as i check everything. if what I say seems wrong check it yourself

(May 30, 2019 at 9:50 am)Drich Wrote: not only by this standard of law keeping are we to pluck out our eyes we are to cut off our hands then he even goes further and says if we even think of having sex we are guilty of this sin or if we hate we are guilty of murder, then penalty for that is death.

And you call yourself civilized. Lol.
[/quote]translation:
Unga bung me no understand still! unga bunga me so stupid that me think still you say cut off hand... unga bunga me still don't get jesus is intentionally making it impossible to be a "good moral prson." which means we must atone for sin rather than pretend we not sin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex - by Drich - May 30, 2019 at 11:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 252 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1299 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1149 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7652 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3558 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8941 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3866 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 831 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  My religious teacher will become a father Der/die AtheistIn 48 9898 January 22, 2018 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 62392 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis