Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 11:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Human Ingenuity Folks
#21
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks
You're imagining that it's more difficult to get your hands on an AK in south africa? You're very generous with your optimism. Both african christianity and african islam are equally barbaric. The whole continent is soup sandwich and really should get more attention. It's not bad guys, these folks have seriously went over the edge of the map. To the very last man, it seems. They definitely need the kind of help that they are unable to provide for themselves. The rape issue is part and parcel of that, but what do we want here, a society of people that wear razorblade condoms or actual progress?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...arlic.html

(before anybody starts to thinking that I don't have serious empathy for these females, I just want to say that a rape epidemic is bullshit. this sort of contraption though is an exercise in just that sort of mentality. It's honestly pretty disgusting, very interesting....but utterly disgusting. What is the difference between this and torture? Should we mutilate the genitals of our own convicted rapists here in the states Shell?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 2:18 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by thesummerqueen - October 14, 2011 at 2:25 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Welsh cake - October 14, 2011 at 2:26 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Minimalist - October 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 2:42 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Cinjin - October 14, 2011 at 2:42 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by downbeatplumb - October 14, 2011 at 2:57 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 3:21 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 3:24 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by thesummerqueen - October 14, 2011 at 3:26 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 3:28 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by thesummerqueen - October 14, 2011 at 3:30 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 3:34 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by thesummerqueen - October 14, 2011 at 3:35 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Minimalist - October 14, 2011 at 3:40 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 3:35 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 3:38 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Faith No More - October 14, 2011 at 3:40 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 3:41 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 3:59 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 4:02 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 4:05 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 4:09 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 4:08 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 4:12 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 4:21 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Phaedra - October 14, 2011 at 4:14 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 4:28 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 4:31 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 4:49 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 5:47 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 5:55 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 5:57 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by The Grand Nudger - October 14, 2011 at 6:04 pm
RE: Human Ingenuity Folks - by Shell B - October 14, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday A. Secular Human awty 5 896 May 22, 2026 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Happy Birthday A. Secular Human awty 4 1314 May 22, 2025 at 5:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Folks! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 1433 March 17, 2025 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Happy Birthday A. Secular Human! awty 11 2069 May 22, 2023 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New file, dogs/cats, how to frustrate your human brewer 13 3787 July 1, 2022 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Happy birthday A. Secular Human! awty 4 1380 May 22, 2022 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Oracle
  My reply to the Human Life Review. Jehanne 18 4798 August 28, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  One thing I hate about the human language. Jackie 13 4312 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Goodbye folks. Porcupine 13 3281 July 27, 2020 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Human Sexuality? Haipule 26 5768 June 13, 2018 at 4:31 am
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)