Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye folks.
Goodbye folks.
I had a short stay and I like you all, and everything, but I'm going to find other things to do with my life. I have no regrets. You're all awesome.
"Zen … does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes. Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes." - Alan Watts
RE: Goodbye folks.
Wow.  Only 10 days.

Seems longer, somehow...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
There are better ways to spend your time, for sure ...
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Who are you again?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(July 25, 2020 at 10:57 am)Porcupine Wrote: I had a short stay and I like you all, and everything, but I'm going to find other things to do with my life. I have no regrets. You're all awesome.

I hope you find a group that suits and encourages you. 

You have an active and interesting mind, which deserves support. 

Good luck!
Toodles.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Well. . . bye.
(July 25, 2020 at 10:57 am)Porcupine Wrote: I had a short stay and I like you all, and everything, but I'm going to find other things to do with my life. I have no regrets. You're all awesome.
Good bye and good luck  Great
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

'bye Hammy. I hope you find a site that you can live with.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 26, 2020 at 10:57 pm)Fireball Wrote: 'bye Hammy. I hope you find a site that you can live with.

Somebody finally said it. Tongue

Cheers, Porcupine. Take care, and see you next time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye, Earth! Jehanne 5 527 June 30, 2022 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Goodbye Cool World Disagreeable 15 917 January 30, 2022 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  Goodbye! Mystic 24 2478 May 9, 2018 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Atheists say something nice about religion & religious folks say nice atheism - go! ErGingerbreadMandude 47 11824 July 17, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
Exclamation Goodbye Aractus 51 3948 November 12, 2016 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Saying goodbye simply... J a c k 30 2877 June 14, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Spirian
  The "I'm getting drunk now, folks... but I'm still posting." thread. Edwardo Piet 18 2243 December 24, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is everything okay with you folks? Tartarus Sauce 47 6985 July 26, 2015 at 4:22 am
Last Post: c172
Question How do you deal with religious folks who use hell to convert you?(Nevermind) IanHulett 21 3238 July 26, 2015 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Saying goodbye to Pepper Jackalope 49 10653 October 3, 2013 at 11:54 am
Last Post: LastPoet