Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 11:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Facebook evil, or maybe not. New Iranian Fatwa.
#4
RE: Facebook evil, or maybe not. New Iranian Fatwa.
(October 15, 2011 at 8:48 pm)Loading Please Wait Wrote:


I am not sure. While I am not a student nor expert on either the Koran or Islam in general, my understanding is that graven images are prohibited. By my understanding of graven images the way they define it, that would include posting pictures of yourself or anyone else to Facebook.

Perhaps Rayaan could help me out here.
James.
[attachment=662]


"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Facebook evil, or maybe not. New Iranian Fatwa. - by Anymouse - October 15, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 26893 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How to not attribute evil by misconceptions to the Quran. Mystic 7 3772 April 2, 2018 at 10:13 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  'Facebook blasphemer' given death penalty zebo-the-fat 11 5456 June 13, 2017 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Fatwa declares suicide attacks as Haram Kitan Etos 17 9432 June 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hafez - Iranian poet - worshiped?? drfuzzy 6 2172 February 12, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  This is why islam is vomitously evil. Brakeman 41 12379 January 21, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Fatwa allowing husband to eat his wife. Ksa 3 2564 April 16, 2015 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Pork Is Actually Halal...Sort Of....Maybe? ReptilianPeon 8 5347 March 7, 2015 at 8:57 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 13979 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet
  I was muslim and now i say ISLAM is an evil religion?! A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 36 17934 November 6, 2014 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: WinterHold



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)