Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 7:08 am

Poll: Right?
This poll is closed.
Yes
25.00%
2 25.00%
Definitely Yes
0%
0 0%
Most Definitely Yes
12.50%
1 12.50%
It's Not A Tuma
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Proof god is a quack!
#9
RE: Proof god is a quack!
No thanks.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Proof god is a quack! - by no one - November 3, 2020 at 5:58 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by onlinebiker - November 3, 2020 at 6:16 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Angrboda - November 3, 2020 at 6:50 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Duty - November 4, 2020 at 8:50 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Peebo-Thuhlu - November 4, 2020 at 4:42 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by The Valkyrie - November 4, 2020 at 4:46 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - November 4, 2020 at 5:55 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Prycejosh1987 - November 17, 2020 at 1:51 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Duty - November 17, 2020 at 2:01 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Mercyvessel - January 17, 2021 at 4:32 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by zebo-the-fat - January 17, 2021 at 4:53 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Gwaithmir - January 18, 2021 at 10:10 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Gwaithmir - November 17, 2020 at 4:17 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by The Valkyrie - November 17, 2020 at 4:35 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - November 17, 2020 at 5:45 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Peebo-Thuhlu - November 17, 2020 at 7:04 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by zebo-the-fat - January 1, 2021 at 5:59 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by The Grand Nudger - November 17, 2020 at 1:59 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by no one - November 17, 2020 at 5:50 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - November 17, 2020 at 6:14 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by no one - November 17, 2020 at 6:21 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by awty - November 17, 2020 at 7:05 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by AtheisticChick - December 31, 2020 at 8:12 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Apollo - December 31, 2020 at 9:55 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 1, 2021 at 6:03 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2021 at 4:40 pm
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Tomatoshadow2 - January 18, 2021 at 8:25 am
RE: Proof god is a quack! - by Gawdzilla Sama - January 18, 2021 at 8:27 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 28269 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: awty
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 2873 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 4802 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Proof of Jesus through Personal testimony. Christianity over other faiths orthodox-man 46 16957 January 29, 2018 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Very short argument for God (another clear proof) Mystic 123 47505 January 26, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Should Theists have the burden of proof at the police and court? Vast Vision 16 8959 July 10, 2017 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Using scripture as proof. Incoherent-Chaos 19 5783 February 23, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 6619 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  is this proof of god? goombah111 23 9692 January 2, 2017 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden Greatest I am 17 7220 November 29, 2016 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)