Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Poem "Squatter45" By Brian37
#3
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37
(January 30, 2021 at 1:12 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Bwaaahahaha

Hilarious

You would think a "wordsmith" would know how to spell.....


It'd be like a machinist asking to borrow a ball penis hammer......


"Squater" indeed...

Yea, shoot me. 

I suck at spelling, never claimed I was good at it. Sometimes I miss things moron. But just so you know, I caught far more words I got wrong before I posted this than the one you caught.

I don't have a paid staff. I missed one , so tie me to a stake and accuse me of murdering Natives and Jews and Muslims and Christians.

Hey dippy, you are NOT wrong, but the message is far more important than my flaws, DUMBASS.

Corrected now.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Poem "Squatter45" By Brian37 - by Jackie - January 30, 2021 at 12:58 pm
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37 - by onlinebiker - January 30, 2021 at 1:12 pm
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37 - by Jackie - January 30, 2021 at 1:19 pm
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37 - by awty - January 30, 2021 at 2:28 pm
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37 - by onlinebiker - January 30, 2021 at 1:42 pm
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37 - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 30, 2021 at 1:55 pm
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37 - by Jackie - January 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
RE: Poem "Squater45" By Brian37 - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 30, 2021 at 2:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forced, a poem about the bans on abortion. Jackie 5 3426 April 10, 2024 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Lost Love (poem) Kitan Etos 12 3848 February 4, 2023 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  W.I.P Poem (Of sorts) Nay_Sayer 0 974 January 11, 2022 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  New Poem about Black Wall Street. Jackie 0 753 June 1, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Of Ladybugs And Mittens, By Brian37 Jackie 2 3314 September 18, 2020 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  I've Been. Another liberal a hole poem Jackie 20 5694 May 13, 2020 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  [poem] Could it be ? WinterHold 0 774 March 3, 2020 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  [Poem] Stray dog WinterHold 1 839 February 23, 2020 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  [Poem]: Glass bones WinterHold 3 1329 January 27, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Tattoo #69388 By Brian37 Jackie 8 3952 December 17, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)