Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home
#56
RE: Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home
I didn't write the brady bill. In fact I've never once in my life written a gun law, let alone added a grandfather clause. It's not my idea, but it is how gun bans work in mere reality, in the US.

I can see why it's a good idea, you must be able to see it too - since you were concerned about collectors being made into prosperous criminals. They can't be..though they can attempt to sell a restricted or banned firearm. Then they haven't been made criminals so much as they are criminals. That, in effect, is where grey and black market firearms already come from, anyway. It's something I can see them doing.

You worried about the future market viability of your cannon? Do you find yourself making a lot of unchecked, unaccounted for, unregistered sales?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home - by The Grand Nudger - April 28, 2021 at 10:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Radical Right Thumpalumpacus 35 14849 June 4, 2025 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 59645 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  US troops and Afghans killed in suicide attacks outside Kabul airport WinterHold 3 1434 August 26, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  How many voices will it take? Jackie 20 5458 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Kitan Etos 6 1664 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Serious] Far-Right Extremism Is a Global Problem WinterHold 164 45042 February 17, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 2070 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Michigan Bans Open Carry of Firearms at Polling Places onlinebiker 101 25467 October 29, 2020 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Jackie 70 16011 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sometimes, Cops Get It Right BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1810 August 27, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)