Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 9:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Will leaving the state work in Texas
#3
RE: Will leaving the state work in Texas
I think that’s the idea. To force nutbars to play hardball out in the open.

Are they so committed to facism that they’re willing to compel the police forces of an (allegedly) democratic state to implicate themselves in a legislative coup?

My bet is that they are. They’re full on in the tank accelerationists….they’re just bad at it, so it never pans out.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Will leaving the state work in Texas - by brewer - July 12, 2021 at 2:49 pm
RE: Will leaving the state work in Texas - by brewer - July 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
RE: Will leaving the state work in Texas - by brewer - July 12, 2021 at 10:39 pm
RE: Will leaving the state work in Texas - by brewer - July 13, 2021 at 6:16 am
RE: Will leaving the state work in Texas - by The Grand Nudger - July 12, 2021 at 4:08 pm
RE: Will leaving the state work in Texas - by Rev. Rye - July 12, 2021 at 8:35 pm
RE: Will leaving the state work in Texas - by Rev. Rye - July 13, 2021 at 12:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  California about to be the first state to administer reparations!s Huggy Bear 77 16358 April 3, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  NRA files chpter11 in NY in order to flee to Texas. Jackie 14 4504 January 16, 2021 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 16216 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 13861 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 4838 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas, NOW this is encouraging. Jackie 3 1028 November 1, 2020 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 10859 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Church forcing State involvement? onlinebiker 34 8615 April 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  State Of The Nonsense Jackie 49 13302 February 9, 2019 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  NFL Team Considering Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for Head Coach Seraphina 10 3851 November 18, 2018 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)