Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Atheism and the meaning of life - what drives you?
RE: Atheism and the meaning of life - what drives you?
You have opinions i have opinions we all have opinions. What are the important things that you believe would not be changed regardless of whether a god existed or didn't, as you just explained to us? What's in that set? IIRC you offered enjoyment, that there was meaning in the enjoyment found in life. Is it alone in the set, or is there more?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheism and the meaning of life - what drives you? - by The Grand Nudger - October 30, 2021 at 10:20 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 34 9955 July 17, 2024 at 7:34 am
Last Post: awty
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 14084 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 13870 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, lunwarris 49 14770 January 7, 2023 at 11:42 am
Last Post: awty
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, barji 9 3441 July 10, 2020 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  [Serious] What gives your life meaning? EgoDeath 30 7598 October 28, 2019 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, asthev 14 5477 March 17, 2019 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, auuka 21 6732 October 7, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Atheism and purpose in life. Mystic 34 29988 April 23, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, brukanzuu 14 5463 March 2, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)