Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Get your priorities straight!
#3
RE: Get your priorities straight!
Oh dear.. It's somehow always scary when something odd happens to your genitalia, for instance, one bad move with the razor whilst shaving and you think you've just mutilated yourself, even though it's just a tiny wound. I can definitely relate, Aleia Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Get your priorities straight! - by Kayenneh - December 14, 2011 at 11:04 pm
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Erinome - December 14, 2011 at 11:20 pm
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Kayenneh - December 14, 2011 at 11:28 pm
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Minimalist - December 14, 2011 at 11:33 pm
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Shell B - December 15, 2011 at 1:09 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Blam! - December 15, 2011 at 12:46 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Cinjin - December 15, 2011 at 1:02 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Minimalist - December 15, 2011 at 1:36 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Shell B - December 15, 2011 at 1:38 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Minimalist - December 15, 2011 at 1:40 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by orogenicman - December 15, 2011 at 2:23 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by frankiej - December 15, 2011 at 10:17 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Erinome - December 15, 2011 at 10:18 am
RE: Get your priorities straight! - by Autumnlicious - December 15, 2011 at 6:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for the straight men Catholic_Lady 87 28110 January 11, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: awty
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 3978 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Jackie 7 2681 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6512 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  From where do you get your information ? notimportant1234 23 7659 January 9, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8588 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 11917 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21160 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Get Your Christmas Videos In Shell B 11 2895 December 19, 2016 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Something I never understood in relation to straight men J a c k 81 20933 July 21, 2016 at 6:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)