Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 10:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses?
#68
RE: Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses?
Right, so, having accepted that you were wrong, in fact, on everything before, you just come up with a new reason to shoot the invader. Drugs.

Worst drug in the us is alcohol, they to blame for all the distilleries here in KY too? You know what the cartels spend their drug money buying..in the us...weapons. That on us or on them? Who should be boarding up their windows from whom?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anti-immigration..does Right wing still fools masses? - by The Grand Nudger - July 15, 2023 at 4:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Nixon was right, about Homosexual Communists PepsiMAX 10 931 August 24, 2026 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Far Right on the Rise Kitan Etos 2 1300 September 14, 2022 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are you Anti-Political? Disagreeable 52 10907 April 7, 2022 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Oracle
  What do you think about the immigration crisis? FlatAssembler 37 11645 February 21, 2022 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: highdimensionman
  The Right's true opposition to CRT? Jehanne 33 8745 August 3, 2021 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 6070 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 4505 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Activist Judges" and the BS far right..... Jackie 10 2958 October 16, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anti Cop Apologist Memes The Architect Of Fate 18 5393 June 26, 2020 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 6765 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)