Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 5:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
RE: Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide.
(July 23, 2023 at 8:39 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: I'm not a Militant Atheist, I have no reason to lie, and cussing and expletives is a sin, as is lying also. God is the Final Judge, not me, so what I said is accurate. I didn't call Bucky the names and slurs he called me. Anyway, as St. Mother Theresa said, if Abortion is not wrong, nothing is wrong. If killing a child is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I suggest, if we really believe that, we just take out guns and swords or whatever, and start shooting each other, because if we have no moral obligations to our own children, then we have none to complete strangers or anyone else either. But of course none of us actually believe that - we do know killing children is wrong. A fresh argument: most people today agree in arguing against Capital Punishment, so that in that perspective, even killing Rapists and Murderers, for their crimes, mind you, is wrong. How much more than an innocent unborn baby who is neither of that? One could give a dozen moral reasons why abortion is wrong, from other commonly admitted moral premises.

Mother Teresa (you could spell her name correctly) said in her memoirs that she "feared to name that which she saw in herself". 
She said she lost her faith. 
Mother Teresa doesn't get to make moral decisions for others. Why would we care about her or anything she said ?

People have to weigh their responsibilities to all the members of their family, and if they honestly decide that those outweigh their responsibility to a clump of undifferentiated cells, it's a moral choice for them, and YOU don't get to judge them, and neither does Mother T. Only God can judge AND if you say that's "foolish" tell that to your God. We get you are a selfish single man, and have no idea what responsibilities to others means.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abortion-Killing: The Silent Genocide: 2 Billion Deaths Victims Worldwide. - by Bucky Ball - July 23, 2023 at 8:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian and Atheism Worldwide Demographics: Current Realities and Future Trends. Nishant Xavier 55 2941 July 9, 2023 at 6:07 am
Last Post: no one
  Abortion poll Agnostico 75 8029 June 20, 2022 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 32710 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Jeffrey Jay Lowder VICTIMs of Christian Apologetics video GrandizerII 7 2497 October 26, 2016 at 9:18 am
Last Post: abaris
  Abortion and ethics Dystopia 10 2319 June 28, 2014 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pro abortion or not JohnCrichton72 338 86003 March 21, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Atheists, the death penalty and abortion... ideologue08 511 192066 May 30, 2013 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Colanth
  New study on atheists' human rights worldwide Dee Dee Ramone 16 5804 December 14, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Religion New York Atheists Angry Over 'Heaven' Street Sign Honoring Sept. 11 Victims? MilesTailsPrower 4 3090 June 23, 2011 at 11:24 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Virginia Ironside on abortion and euthanasia The Omnissiunt One 18 6602 October 10, 2010 at 8:02 am
Last Post: The Omnissiunt One