Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 11:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you improve the human body?
#30
RE: How would you improve the human body?
(May 29, 2024 at 6:09 pm)Paleophyte Wrote: A communications system that runs faster than a few bits per second
Okay, that one hit.  We'd be better musicians if we had better throughput.  The best music any of us has ever heard is already just at or just over our bandwidth.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by no one - May 27, 2024 at 7:06 pm
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by brewer - May 27, 2024 at 9:52 pm
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by brewer - May 27, 2024 at 10:31 pm
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by Angrboda - May 28, 2024 at 11:34 am
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by h4ym4n - May 28, 2024 at 2:48 pm
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by h4ym4n - May 28, 2024 at 2:50 pm
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by awty - May 29, 2024 at 8:22 am
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by Nanny - May 29, 2024 at 8:44 am
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by The Grand Nudger - May 30, 2024 at 2:32 am
RE: How would you improve the human body? - by h4ym4n - May 30, 2024 at 5:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Human Nature Alan V 287 66440 May 3, 2025 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Human Case of H5N1 Bird Flu in Texas Nanny 1 2027 April 1, 2024 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Debunking Creationism #1 - How Human Evolution Works QuackeryDetection 58 16876 May 17, 2022 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Disbelief in human evolution linked to racism & prejudice Fake Messiah 61 16178 April 7, 2022 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  No more booze? What name would/do you go by? Duty 13 3506 May 7, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Duty
  A Human says what? Jackie 37 12289 June 29, 2020 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  New human species discovered in the Phillipines downbeatplumb 5 2076 April 13, 2019 at 6:17 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Human brain genes in monkeys popeyespappy 5 1894 April 12, 2019 at 5:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Human baby gene editing is here? brewer 9 2821 November 29, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Richard Dawkins claims we should eat lab-grown human meat Alexmahone 83 25646 March 18, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)