Charlamagne tha God admits Fauci pleading the Fifth after pardon is ‘fishy’ and ‘suspicious’
Radio host Charlamagne tha God argued Thursday that Dr. Anthony Fauci, repeatedly invoking the Fifth Amendment during his Senate hearing this week after being pardoned, was “suspicious” if he did nothing wrong.
“Now, listen, I’m stupid, OK? I just want y’all to know that. I will say I never understood why Dr. Fauci needed a pardon if there was no crime committed or nothing was done wrong,” Charlamagne said during “The Breakfast Club” show.
“And when you think of every conspiracy theorist that accused him of everything from creating or covering up the virus, the profiting from mandates and vaccines, it does look suspicious that he won’t answer questions,” he added.
“And the language. How can somebody trap you if you’re not doing nothing wrong? Like, you can’t trap me if I’m not doing anything wrong. What am I gonna say?”
His co-hosts argued that former President Joe Biden pardoned Fauci, along with members of his family and the Jan. 6 committee, out of concern that they would be prosecuted by incoming President Trump.
Charlamagne conceded the point but remarked that it won’t stop critics.
“I know these conspiracy theories happy this morning. I’m like, I know they sitting around like, ‘I told y’all we tried to tell y’all,'” Charlamagne said.
https://nypost.com/2026/08/01/media/char...uspicious/
Radio host Charlamagne tha God argued Thursday that Dr. Anthony Fauci, repeatedly invoking the Fifth Amendment during his Senate hearing this week after being pardoned, was “suspicious” if he did nothing wrong.
“Now, listen, I’m stupid, OK? I just want y’all to know that. I will say I never understood why Dr. Fauci needed a pardon if there was no crime committed or nothing was done wrong,” Charlamagne said during “The Breakfast Club” show.
“And when you think of every conspiracy theorist that accused him of everything from creating or covering up the virus, the profiting from mandates and vaccines, it does look suspicious that he won’t answer questions,” he added.
“And the language. How can somebody trap you if you’re not doing nothing wrong? Like, you can’t trap me if I’m not doing anything wrong. What am I gonna say?”
His co-hosts argued that former President Joe Biden pardoned Fauci, along with members of his family and the Jan. 6 committee, out of concern that they would be prosecuted by incoming President Trump.
Charlamagne conceded the point but remarked that it won’t stop critics.
“I know these conspiracy theories happy this morning. I’m like, I know they sitting around like, ‘I told y’all we tried to tell y’all,'” Charlamagne said.
https://nypost.com/2026/08/01/media/char...uspicious/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"


