I rather liked the week duration between posts as well. I also liked that (although we didn't make it a rule) we didn't use hyperlinks to other sites to bolster arguments. Definitely something to be enforced in the future as well.
As for my conclusion ... yeah, I guess that was a bit of a low-jab. Maybe in the future the final conclusions could be posted at the same time simply by PM notification. Basically, whoever prepares his/her argument first lets the other know and then a mutual posting can be made. Mostly because, everybody always wants to get the last word in. Apologies.
It might also be fun to open up the forum to the rest of the members for their comment / critique /ridicule once the debate is concluded. Just an idea.
As for my conclusion ... yeah, I guess that was a bit of a low-jab. Maybe in the future the final conclusions could be posted at the same time simply by PM notification. Basically, whoever prepares his/her argument first lets the other know and then a mutual posting can be made. Mostly because, everybody always wants to get the last word in. Apologies.
It might also be fun to open up the forum to the rest of the members for their comment / critique /ridicule once the debate is concluded. Just an idea.




![[Image: Evolution.png]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=i1118.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk619%2Fjcincain%2FPublic%2FEvolution.png)