Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
#42
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
(June 29, 2012 at 3:24 pm)Opsnyder Wrote: So I decided to commit suicide. I am not depressed. Don't try to persuade me not to do it cause I am mature enough to make my own decisions.
I will be totally honest now. I got no idea if there is a god or not and I don't care.
I don't know if there is afterlife but I'm 99.99% certain that thre is nothing because of how brains work.
So what do you think I will face after I die?
I am not 100 sure but I think there is nothing.
However if I will meet god I talk to him.
If I will burn in hell then so be it.
I take my chances.
So what do you think?

People who are not depressed or mentally ill in some manner do not take their lives, so this makes me suspicious of your intent, if you are telling the truth then let me remind you, those that have said there is no after life can not prove that in the least. There is a God and there is an after life, so if you are not part of God's kingdom I believe you know what your destination will be. I agree with others here you need help, I believe it will help and I can get that help for you, that's if you are serious. Personally I hope this is your idea of a joke, one that I and others on this forum would not find funny.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.



Messages In This Thread
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go. - by Godschild - June 29, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My not-so-fatal Suicide. Goosebump 7 2534 July 28, 2021 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Suicide among Christians purplepurpose 6 2014 May 29, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 25158 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  assisted suicide vs suicide prevention Catholic_Lady 130 44238 June 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6538 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you have the courage to commit suicide in case if terminal disease? Macoleco 62 20901 April 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8606 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Does it take courage or cowardice to commit suicide? ErGingerbreadMandude 35 11469 November 30, 2017 at 8:59 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 11940 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21172 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)