Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 9:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How you can make A THEIST's dream come true!
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true!
(August 20, 2012 at 2:04 pm)A Theist Wrote: Agreed. That's why I encourage those on the left who are dissatisfied with Barack Obama but connect more to Jill Stein, should vote for Jill Stein. Remember, if you're a liberal who's dissatisfied with Barack Obama, then vote for Jill Stein.

Isn't it more likely that you suggest Jill Stein because you are committed to the goal of removing Barack Obama from office? Or, are you honestly encouraging people to vote for a candidate that openly calls for the redistribution of wealth and a vast socialized nanny state? Wouldn't you rather Obama in office than Jill Stein? He's much further to the right by any definition. Just politics, yeah?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true! - by Nine - August 19, 2012 at 5:31 pm
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true! - by Annik - August 19, 2012 at 10:00 pm
RE: How you can make A THEIST's dream come true! - by The Grand Nudger - August 20, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Right's true opposition to CRT? Jehanne 33 2727 August 3, 2021 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1940 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 898 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 12012 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 5055 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 1038 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  "The American Dream" is just a myth we tell ourselves Foxaèr 45 4298 April 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  True Enough - Because Jesus Is An Embarrassment To Them Minimalist 8 1185 November 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  White liberals are the true racists Sammin 55 4432 October 23, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Too bad we can't make a pilgrimage from 'Murica Foxaèr 8 1105 September 9, 2018 at 8:06 am
Last Post: brewer