Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 10:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson)
#24
RE: The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson)
(August 31, 2012 at 12:45 am)Rhythm Wrote: Meh, the manufactured accent isn't really all that troubling. Refusing to support a claim in a thread that is (supposedly) a primer on some form of logical discourse...now that;s troubling.

So, Vinny, I'm going to go ahead and assume that the answer to my question is "none". It wasn't important enough for you to substantiate the claim, so I'm just going to dismiss it as complete and utter garbage.

What in the world are you talking about? Can you put your full position into a concise paragraph? I'll give it another shot if it's less schizophrenic. I don't know how to answer that line-by-line stuff.

Don't bore me. I'll stop taking you seriously and that won't be helpful.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson) - by Vincenzo Vinny G. - August 31, 2012 at 12:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yhwach character in TWBY seems to represent evil Jesus PepsiMAX 74 4406 August 23, 2026 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are Atheists Afraid to Join Atheists? Asmodeus 10 4291 October 26, 2024 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Asmodeus
  Bullshit "I'm an atheist but atheism is evil" article in the Grauniad boils my blood Pat Mustard 13 4842 March 30, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against Evil-lution no one 19 7177 January 5, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is religion a necessary evil? purplepurpose 35 11227 November 2, 2018 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  What is your problem with Atheism? ignoramus 113 44133 June 3, 2018 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 3687 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Problem with atheists are the marxist degenerates Spai03 39 10928 February 22, 2018 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A problem with the word "atheist" Alexmahone 144 46953 February 8, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Video God Just Changed His Mind (from Evil to Good) Mental Outlaw 51 24217 April 16, 2015 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Tonus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)