Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Argument Against Evil-lution
The Argument Against Evil-lution
Blah, blah, blah, blah. We don't see Cogs or Dats. Dogs do not give birth to cats, cats go not give birth to dogs. Life doesn't miraculously appear in a jar of peanut butter. 

This "science" stuff is deceptive and erroneous. It detracts from the divine word and attempts to marginalize the marvel and wonder that is the lord almighty.

I mean I couldn't possibly begin to interpret the inner workings of the internal combustion engine, or even how my web browser works, so therefore it must be magic. 

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, atheists. This case is closed!
RE: The Argument Against Evil-lution
[Image: BlA6.gif]
Abiogenesis has only happened once in Earth's history therefore God!

Ahem: 
Quote:One of the first speculations on this subject was in Darwin's letter to Joseph Dalton Hooker on 1 February 1871,[94] suggesting that the original spark of life may have begun in a "warm little pond, with all sorts of ammonia and phosphoric salts, light, heat, electricity, &c., present, that a  compound was chemically formed ready to undergo still more complex changes." He went on to explain that "at the present day such matter would be instantly devoured or absorbed, which would not have been the case before living creatures were formed." 
It only ever needed to happen once, lol.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
NSFW image - BEYOND kinky ; )

[Image: 1-vent_1-full_0.jpg]
(January 4, 2020 at 4:58 pm)Editz Wrote: Abiogenesis has only happened once in Earth's history therefore God!
Prove it only happened once.
Evolution can't be true because if it was true then life would have no meaning.
[Image: 3l7aog.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 4, 2020 at 6:42 pm)Editz Wrote: Evolution can't be true because if it was true then life would have no meaning.

Does the life of an marmot have meaning? That of a jellyfish?
You just don't understand GS, we're talking about meaning here. Real MEANING!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my argument against afterlife an equivocation fallacy? FlatAssembler 61 2488 June 20, 2023 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A simple argument against God Disagreeable 149 12092 December 29, 2022 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  My Almighty VS your argument against it Won2blv 43 3686 May 5, 2022 at 9:13 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ? R00tKiT 225 14451 April 17, 2022 at 2:11 am
  What is the best counter argument against "What do you lose by believing?" Macoleco 25 1780 May 1, 2021 at 8:05 pm
  Bullshit "I'm an atheist but atheism is evil" article in the Grauniad boils my blood GUBU 13 1958 March 30, 2021 at 6:38 am
  Is religion a necessary evil? purplepurpose 35 5115 November 2, 2018 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Matt Dillahunty's great argument against some people who deny Evolution Heat 1 2249 November 11, 2015 at 4:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Video God Just Changed His Mind (from Evil to Good) Mental Outlaw 51 14392 April 16, 2015 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Tonus
  The human male, Reason for all evil? fattychan 7 2396 April 12, 2015 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain