Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 3:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What one thing would disprove Christianity to you?
RE: What one thing would disprove Christianity to you?
(January 4, 2013 at 8:40 pm)mr.atheist Wrote: Very hypocritical,considering the fact your religion is based on faith in exactly the same way.
But of course this kind of hypocrisy is common amongst the religious.

Pssst.
Did you notice my religion? "True Christian" with a ™?
Did you notice my title, "America's 3rd Best Christian" (after Betty Bowers and Pastor Deacon Fred, of course)?
The "Rapture Alert System" icon as my avatar?
The link to the Landover Baptist website in my signature?
...and the disclaimer that I'm a Poe, complete with a winking smiley?

From RationalWiki
Quote:Poe's Law is an axiom suggesting that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents, since they both seem equally insane.

You, you unsaved sinner, you've just been Poe-ned! Wink Shades

GLORY!

PRAISE THE SWEET NAME OF JESUS!

ANOTHER ATHEIST HAS BEEN TAKEN IN BY THE POWER OF MY FAITH! THIS CALLS FOR MORE ABUSE OF THE ALL CAPS AND A TON OF NEEDLESS EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!

...and you're absolutely right in everything you've just posted.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: What one thing would disprove Christianity to you? - by YahwehIsTheWay - January 5, 2013 at 12:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What value do you see in studying theology in concerns to Christianity? EgoDeath 40 3986 September 8, 2019 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 5848 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholicism would actually be the most likely controlled Christianity Rolandson 10 2077 January 1, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Redoubtable
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 37327 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Can't Disprove a Miracle Rhondazvous 155 17126 March 18, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  The number one reason not to follow Christianity Aegon 43 9328 March 11, 2016 at 10:56 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7096 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  So is crucifiction a bad or a good thing? Longhorn 75 22685 December 17, 2015 at 3:39 pm
  Hi, I'm a Christian. Help Me Disprove My Religion! WishfulThinking 265 61831 October 11, 2015 at 9:20 am
  cannibalism and you (christianity) dyresand 58 16386 August 30, 2015 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire