Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Would Be Proud of You, Douchebag
Jesus Would Be Proud of You, Douchebag
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/falwell-...ith-nazis/

Quote:Falwell Jr. defends Trump’s racist presser: He has secret videos showing ‘fine people’ marching with Nazis

Quote:Jerry Falwell Jr. on Sunday defended President Donald Trump’s recent controversial remarks that “good” and “fine” people were marching with Nazis and white supremacists at a pro-Confederate rally in Charlottesville.

And some fine tenors and basses too!
RE: Jesus Would Be Proud of You, Douchebag
Apocalyptic Judaism Jesus or Jesus.2 as re-imagined by Apostle Paul ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 20, 2017 at 1:17 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Apocalyptic Judaism Jesus or Jesus.2 as re-imagined by Apostle Paul ??

Funhouse Jesus: you look at a mirror and see a comically distorted image of yourself.
Apparently some of the graduates of Liberty "University" aren't even proud of him.  How did such freethinkers ever squeeze through the door of that shithole?

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/20/544776964/...test-trump

Quote:Some Liberty University Grads Are Returning Their Diplomas To Protest Trump

I'm sure they still think that tax cuts for the rich are the way to help the poor, though.
Is that one of the unaccredited Christer campuses ??

Returning a diploma wouldn't be much a gesture under the circumstances . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 20, 2017 at 1:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Apparently some of the graduates of Liberty "University" aren't even proud of him.  How did such freethinkers ever squeeze through the door of that shithole?

Quote:Some Liberty University Grads Are Returning Their Diplomas To Protest Trump

I'm sure they still think that tax cuts for the rich are the way to help the poor, though.

Bad strategy!

Now how are they going to attend the Liberty University law school, get their position on the ACLJ defending persecuted Christians, and then go to work in a Republican administration pursuing Jesus' policy goals of deregulation, tax cuts, and blowjobs for big oil and military contractors.

One has to think these things through.
Sorry to butt in but I'm English and might be missing some of what's going on in America, but the word on the street here is that US lefties want to go around trashing statues of anybody they don't like (like ISIS are blowing up statues and monuments in the mideast), but American patriots are trying to stop them, like at Charlottesville.
So which side is in the right?
I'm always going to look askew at mobs running amuck.

Having said that, I'm conflicted about Stone Mt Georgia on aesthetic/artistic grounds, without even considering the political angle.

I'm also starting to wonder if the statue thing is a specious bone being 'thrown' to those in a lather about it by their leaders who are playing the bread and circus shit as they are slackers not wanting to do the leg work to effect positive (real!) change for their adherents.

Might be developing that odor of pandering too and I hope I've been clear I'm not a fan of that regardless of who is doing it to whom.

(August 20, 2017 at 1:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Apparently some of the graduates of Liberty "University" aren't even proud of him.  How did such freethinkers ever squeeze through the door of that shithole?

Shit trickles down, but money doesn't.

(August 20, 2017 at 1:34 pm)Dropship Wrote: Sorry to butt in but I'm English and might be missing some of what's going on in America, but the word on the street here is that US lefties want to go around trashing statues of anybody they don't like (like ISIS are blowing up statues and monuments in the mideast), but American patriots are trying to stop them, like at Charlottesville.
So which side is in the right?
Like Confederate generals and officers? The ones who were literally un-American as they did not want to be part of America? That fought to be able to own people?

The next step with a Confederate flag waver would be " It wasn't about that it was about resisting folks who tell people what to do. "
Just what is it they were told to do?
That's disturbing.

Horrifying.

Disgusting, even.

Falwell spawned???

I didn't know there was that much Rohypnol in the world.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would Jesus promote punishing the innocent instead of the guilty? Greatest I am 159 9382 September 10, 2020 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6057 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20931 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Praise GOD !!!! A Jesus your Vorlon would worship !!!!!! vorlon13 7 1338 April 22, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 7068 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34392 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Christians - What would you do if it were discovered Jesus never existed? Cecelia 165 33704 September 12, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  How would you regard good evidence for a God you don't now believe in? Whateverist 32 8690 January 11, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  what would you do if you were god. dyresand 40 5448 November 22, 2014 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: MechViking
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7228 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist