Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 12:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm your future self. Ask me/you anything!
#6
RE: I'm your future self. Ask me/you anything!
What are next week's Lottery numbers?

Will I regret eating that funny green bacon I found at the back of the fridge?

Do I, in fact, lift?

(Edit: Dang - must type faster...)
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm your future self. Ask me/you anything! - by Cyberman - February 3, 2013 at 2:24 am
RE: I'm your future self. Ask me/you anything! - by Annik - February 3, 2013 at 2:29 am
RE: I'm your future self. Ask me/you anything! - by Angrboda - February 3, 2013 at 2:39 am
RE: I'm your future self. Ask me/you anything! - by Nine - February 3, 2013 at 8:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  See what will happen in the future in your dreams timharvey 27 6289 June 29, 2024 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Ask me anything FrustratedFool 31 8487 August 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: awty
  Future Headlines Kitan Etos 41 9488 November 14, 2022 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Anyone know anything about smoke detectors? Jackie 37 9355 November 8, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Information Ask an expert? onlinebiker 10 2012 February 13, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Jackie 37 9187 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Future Buzzwords onlinebiker 3 1268 January 14, 2020 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Jackie 4 1751 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ask me anything Lucanus 41 12138 August 21, 2018 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Are you anything like your parent(s)? Kitan Etos 27 7234 July 29, 2018 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)