Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 3:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
(March 18, 2013 at 5:55 am)Dawud Wrote: He he - so finally you've seen that the Evidence shows us that the Qurayza accepted the judgment? As all of your sources say

They accepted the ruling which was under their own law - as your sources said. It's you that reject these sources.

You might find this unbelievable but it's what your sources say (whatever the moral implications)

You love these perverted opinions but you will reject all other possible sources Smile

So you admit that they accepted the ruling under their own law - or do you reject the evidence that you showed me?

PS The peace that exists between me and my Jewish friends and colleagues, that also extends back centuries through out history I other Muslim Jewish examples, is a testimony to the futility of your anti-Semitic accusation.

If your family are bigots against Jews - it doesn't mean all Muslims are. I just hope you don't become a bigot towards Muslims due to whatever tragedy struck your life.

The Jewish and Muslim community of my city get on great and have done since they came to the UK.

The local Jewish School is a place that Muslim parents are proud and grateful to send their children to - the anti-Semitic picture you paint is on so silly.

Regarding the Qurayza - this example of a treasonous tribe being tried by a criminal law foreign to Muhammad pbuh is used as a pathetic way to illustrate people's prejudice of Muslims as anti-Semites: you've joined the gang my friend and you've abandoned your family. You should care for them more: If they are bigots then help them see the falsehood of their ways - if not then tell the people I. This forum that Muslims are not all anti-semitic

I think I know your diagnosis now. It's clear from your posts that you're dellusional. I never said it was not in accordance with law of Moses. What I have always been saying is that those men were killed by muslim army; the head of which was MO the pedophile. Muhammed could have prevented the killings, but not only he didn't prevent it he celbrated it. Have a look at my previous post. It was sent before I send you the evidence:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Islamic Prophet Muhammad besieged the Banu Qurayza for 25 days until they surrendered. One of Muhammad's companions decided that "the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives". Muhammad approved of the ruling, calling it similar to God's judgement, after which all male members of the tribe who had reached puberty were beheaded. According to Daniel C. Peterson and Martin Lings, this judgment was in accordance with the law of Moses as stated in Deuteronomy The Muslim jurist Tabari quotes 600-900 being executed.The Sunni hadith give the number killed, and state that all males were killed and 1 woman (the 1 woman is according to Sunan Abu Dawud).The rest of the woman and children were sold in exchange for weapons and horses, according to Islamic sources.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Dawud:

If you're blind or never read the post I sent as evidence, here is what it also says:
There is strong evidence that Muhammad personally engaged in the slaughter. Not only does Ibn Ishaq bluntly say that the Apostle “sent for them” and “made an end of them,” but there is also support for this in the Qur’an. Verse 33:26 says of the Qurayza, “some you slew, some you took captive.” The Qur’an is supposed to be Allah’s private conversation with Muhammad, so it makes no sense that he would not be included in the word “you” (even though the Arabic is in the plural form).

In any event, there is no denying that Muhammad found pleasure in the slaughter, particularly after acquiring a pretty young Jewish girl (freshly "widowed" and thus available to him for sexual servitude) (Ishaq 693). Other women were not quite as complaint. Ibn Ishaq records the reaction of one woman who literally lost her mind as her family was being killed. The Muslims found her maniacal laughter annoying and beheaded her as well. As Aisha later recounted:

“I shall never forget my wonder at her good spirits and her loud laughter when all the time she knew that she would be killed.” (Ibn Ishaq 691)
(One can forgive her obtuseness. At that time she and her husband observed the slaughter, the wife of Muhammad was only 12-years-old).
Boys as young as fourteen were executed as well, provided that they had reached puberty. The Muslims ordered the boys to drop their clothes. Those with pubic hair then had their heads chopped off (Sahih Muslim 4390). There was no point in trying to determine whether or not they were actual combatants because there were none. There had been no combat!

Muhammad parceled out the widows and surviving children as slaves to his men. The wealth accumulated by the Qurayza was also divided. Since the tribe had been a peaceful farming and trading community, there were not enough weapons and horses taken to suit Muhammad’s tastes, so he obtained more of these by trading off some of the Qurayza women in a distant slave market (Ishaq 693).

To Dawud

From all the evidence that I've sent you we can clearly say this:

The tribe of Banu Quraysa were killed by muslim army; head of which was Muhammed. Muhammad approved the killing meaning that he could have prevented. But he did not. Muhammad then used wives as sexslaves and sold children in exchange for weapons.

I understand that you will never admit even if all the evidence suggests so; even the evidence that you trust.

(March 18, 2013 at 5:55 am)Dawud Wrote: PS The peace that exists between me and my Jewish friends and colleagues, that also extends back centuries through out history I other Muslim Jewish examples, is a testimony to the futility of your anti-Semitic accusation.

Is that why most jewish people had to escape to Europe. Even today, most jewish people live outside Israel. What happened to jewish tribes in Saud Arabia, for instance. They left because they were discriminated, assaulted, raped, demonized and killed. Do you own research!
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 12, 2013 at 10:13 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 15, 2013 at 5:11 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 7:51 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 8:04 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:46 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:34 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:32 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 5:55 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Meylis Delano Lawrence - March 18, 2013 at 7:38 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 12:10 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2892 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2537 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 1085 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4960 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My Story On How I Left Islam Lebneni Murtad 11 4754 July 5, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Incognito
  Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were exMohammed 7 2922 August 22, 2014 at 11:38 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Islam - The Untold Story Justtristo 2 1653 December 17, 2012 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome