Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution.
RE: Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution.
(April 6, 2013 at 2:11 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: But what I meant by point A is from lack of a function type system to a system with another function. A and B refer to different systems. Since we are discussing the irreducible complexity issue.
I keep trying to explain to you that there isn't any such issue..lol.

Quote:I don't think I have any system that majority of humans don't have and I don't think any of the mutations I had, developed a complex system that most humans don't have.
Give it a few generations. LOL. You have plenty of complex systems your ancestors didn't have.

I think I've found the crux of your issue, btw. Tell me, explain to me please what the tinkering hand does that descent with modification and ns can't?

(you're not actually arguing that these "complex systems" can't arise from "simpler" ones...you're just inserting djinn - so do that, insert your djinn, tell me what it does, and where it does it?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. - by The Grand Nudger - April 6, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Design Is Pseudoscience: Creationist Lies About Evolution Debunked CodeDNA 7 1078 April 22, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Blind evolution or intelligent design? ignoramus 12 2014 August 2, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Why Do Otherwise Intelligent People Succomb to Religion? Rhondazvous 47 8625 October 25, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Directionality in evolution without intelligent guidance tantric 25 5309 January 22, 2015 at 6:19 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Intelligent Design: Irreducible Complexity? OfficerVajardian 49 12894 August 17, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Intelligent Design triumph! Mudhammam 2 1301 July 17, 2014 at 7:05 am
Last Post: FreeTony
  Intelligent Design, Proof VI - Instincts Muslim Scholar 57 23088 October 30, 2013 at 9:45 am
Last Post: orogenicman
Lightbulb Intelligent Design, Proof V Muslim Scholar 75 44677 June 22, 2013 at 10:49 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Intelligent Design, Proof IV Muslim Scholar 97 50336 June 19, 2013 at 7:44 pm
  Intelligent Design, Proof III Muslim Scholar 61 28978 May 29, 2013 at 3:14 am