Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 6, 2024, 12:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Jesus came back to life....what was his sacrifice?
RE: If Jesus came back to life....what was his sacrifice?
(May 5, 2013 at 10:05 pm)Ryantology Wrote: So, tell me, why did God make it necessary for death to pay for sin?
Because He said so?!?

Quote:Was he not capable of doing this in any less barbaric way?
We truly have no idea of the consenquences sin has on everything. Our relationship with sin is graded on a curve. Meaning our exposure to it has raise our tolerance of it to the point where we have no true perspective of what even our smallest sin really does.

It's like growing up in a society where one Race or one Social economic class of people are constantly being subjected to distain, fear or hatred. after a while lashing out against one of these people becomes almost a right or privliage. So when the government orders these people into a Territory, Getto, Reservation, district, or consentration camp it means little to nothing to the people living in that society. Often times it takes a out side perspective to see how horriable and perverse a given society has become, all the while the people living in said society think themselves to be 'moral people.' That is what self righteousness does. It tells you you are basically a 'good' person because you do not involve yourself in extremes. When in truth because you are in a constant state of sin you can never truly have the perspective you need to see yourself as you really are...

After all Did the Nazi war crimminals see themselves as evil people? No the loved their country and saw what they did as something like a cleansing that needed to happen in order for their country to be strong. Just like in every other Major Super power had done up to that point in history. The US included.
Quote: Or, does he just enjoy watching blood spill?
Moo Ha Ha Ha Better sleep with one eye open or God will get youWink

Quote:Please, Drich, try to square the notion that God chooses to demand death for not doing what he wants with this notion that God is a being of love. I do so enjoy watching you scramble to defend the psychopathic behavior of your kind and loving savior.
I believe you have confused me with someone else. Remember I am the one who worships The warrior God who order babies to be smashed against rocks and who order women and old people to be put to the sword. I have no problem with His demand for death for sin, especially when He sent His only son to do all of the dying for those who don't want to die for what they owe Him.

In turn if You do want to die (As Jesus literally was beaten bled and died that what was 'sacrificed' He endured what you owe) for your sins/what you personally owe God. I have no issue with letting you do that. That means I have less issue with God requiring that of you. Why? Again because He provided a substitute for those who do not want to pay God what they owe, and you know of that substitute. Which makes it your choice your problem. If God saw fit to give you a choice then who am I to argue with what you choose?

My only responsiablity in this is to make sure you understand the fullness of your decision.

(May 5, 2013 at 10:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Or, does he just enjoy watching blood spill?

Drippy's god is a dick.

Only to butt holes
Angel

(May 5, 2013 at 11:34 pm)Ryantology Wrote: A coherent argument is simple: you cannot demonstrate that a single one of your assertions is true, and since most of them contradict reality and are not repeatable, the combination of these two factors is a fatal flaw.

Infact I can demonstrate everything God says in the bible to be true. (As we have previously ) The only problem is if I take all of the steps needed to show you want you want to see it would be too late for you to do anything about it. (You would be dead) That is why I suggest that you A/S/K as Luke 11 outlines. For if God shows you what is on the other side you might get a ride back so you can put into practice what you have learned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Jesus came back to life....what was his sacrifice? - by Drich - May 5, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cult leader encouraging his followers to starve to death. Rev. Rye 2 510 April 28, 2023 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1440 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 2157 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Jesus’ Failed Prophecy About His Return DoubtingHerFaith 107 15930 January 15, 2019 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2269 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Randomly cruising the interwebz I came accross...... downbeatplumb 1 674 April 28, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can a Chrisitan lose his/her salvation? Jehanne 130 31938 July 26, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Jesus already came (at lest for some) Fake Messiah 60 15860 July 22, 2017 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 6118 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Ham Must Be Starting His Presidential Bid Minimalist 30 3911 March 4, 2017 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie