Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus already came (at lest for some)
Jesus already came (at lest for some)
Considering schizophrenic nature of Christianity every male Christian is bogged to ask himself at least once in his life "Am I Jesus?" some even find that answer to be "Yes". So many Christians have already chosen their Jesus among those that now claim they are, while other are still playing hard-to-get and see themselves "too smart" to follow those and wait for Jesus that will be able to heal people with his spit, curse fig trees and the one that believes all diseases were due to possession by demons so he can heal them by exorcising their daemons to pigs, just like Jesus from their Sunday school and The Bible.
But of course for other Christians it's not the cheap tricks that matter, but the "message" so that's why they chose one of these:

1st: INRI in Brazil.
[Image: fLJcJBFo.jpg]

followers of INRI push their messiah around on a rolling pedestal. A dozen disciples (most of them women) live full-time with the celibate 69-year-old in his walled compound, which is protected with barbed wire and electrical fencing (what is he afraid of? won't his superpowers protect him?). His awakening came in 1979.

2nd: The King of Kings, The Lord of Lords, Jesus, Moses;
[Image: gSjVHH4I.jpg]

He says that God identified him as the Messiah during a dream in 1992. At the time Moses was working as a jewelry salesman. Since then, he's preached in Eshowe, Johannesburg, and other cities in the region. Jesus has about 40 disciples.

3rd: The Christ of Siberia or VISSARION.
[Image: 3rDFwrF5.jpg]
[Image: P5VKWaGX.jpg]

He had a revelation around the time the Soviet Union collapsed that he was Jesus Christ reborn. Founder of the Church of the Last Testament, he now has at least 5,000 followers; many of them live with him in several Utopian eco-villages in the Siberian woods. They've built their own schools, churches, and society. Vissarion's proclamations have been published in 16 tomes titled "The Last Testament".

4rd probably: JESUS OF KITWE.
[Image: ouYVW9ay.jpg]

Let's face it he probably doesn't have much of white people as followers. This messiah goes by several names, but his disciples refer to him simply as Jesus. He spends his days driving a cab, spreading the gospel, and preparing the world for the Kingdom of God.

5th JESUS MATAYOSHI, JAPAN also known as The Only God.
[Image: D0oDDJT8.jpg]

He probably can't boast with not only white followers but black as well, because while black people can worship white man as god they certainly can't do the same with Asian man.
In Tokyo, Jesus Matayoshi sermonizes during his most recent campaign for a seat in the Japanese parliament. His scripture is titled How the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, the One True God, Jesus Matayoshi Will Change Japan and the World.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Jesus already came (at lest for some)
"Two men say they're Jesus,
One of 'em must be wrong."
Dying to live, living to die.
I think I look like Jesus with my long hair. A graying, caucasian Jesus, but Jesus nonetheless.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 18, 2017 at 6:12 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: "Two men say they're Jesus,

Why can't magic Jesus respawn as many times as he wants?

(Theists, if you are going to believe the original premise, it's probably not a huge leap to believe any variation of that false premise, which is why ALL of these guys have a following)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
According to the buy-bull, these Jesus' are false prophets.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 18, 2017 at 8:34 am)ignoramus Wrote:
(July 18, 2017 at 6:12 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: "Two men say they're Jesus,

Why can't magic Jesus respawn as many times as he wants?

(Theists, if you are going to believe the original premise, it's probably not a huge leap to believe any variation of that false premise, which is why ALL of these guys have a following)

Or maybe they're all Jesus considering that christian god can be trinity so maybe this is fünfinety.

(July 18, 2017 at 8:22 am)Lutrinae Wrote: I think I look like Jesus with my long hair.  A graying, caucasian Jesus, but Jesus nonetheless.

Yeah, interestingly almost everybody that thinks of themselves as Jesus automatically has long hair, although the Bible clearly states that at that at that timeline long hair was not fashionable and as it is with the Bible it's not just advised to have long hair but sneered and cursed as well. Nevertheless most Christians can't imagine Jesus with short hair.

(July 18, 2017 at 8:36 am)Lutrinae Wrote: According to the buy-bull, these Jesus' are false prophets.

But what makes a fake Jesus and what real?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 18, 2017 at 8:36 am)Lutrinae Wrote: According to the buy-bull, these Jesus' are false prophets.

No they are called false Messiahs, and anti-christs, this was foretold in the scriptures. Christ will not have to be announced by anything other than a trumpet blast at His second coming. When He does come everyone will know it, all at the same moment.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Cool story, bro.
(July 18, 2017 at 9:23 am)Godscreated Wrote: Christ will not have to be announced by anything other than a trumpet blast at His second coming. When He does come everyone will know it, all at the same moment.

GC

Wow! Since when do Christians pay attention to prophecies about messiah? I mean that really. For Christians prophecies were always unimportant technicalities because then even their Jesus would be fake messiah considering that OT prophecies of the messiah's arrival would usher in: the end of sin, the end of suffering, peace and tranquility, one creed and one religion, the resurrection of the dead, the gathering of the ten tribes under a Davidic king, building of the future temple etc.  none of that happened and yet do I need to remind you how many people, including yourself, think this Jesus was indeed messiah prophesied by OT.

Even when writers of Jesus myth try to fulfill prophecies about Jesus coming, like Elijah's coming was to precede the messiah's arrival, write themselves into a corner and fail, because John the Baptist flatly stated he was not the predicted Elijah.

Not to mention that Jesus himself was really bad prophesying himself, like one about our times when he said "And they shall hear my voice and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." However, after two thousand years we have over 40 000 separate Christian denominations. That hardly sounds like one fold and one shepherd.
Or Revelations 3:11 Jesus said, "Behold, I come quickly." After two thousand years Jesus is yet to come and by any measure that is hardly "quickly."
Or when he said "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth". He was not actually put in the earth, much less the heart of the earth and much less time.

So even by Bible's strict conditions, to which you try to cling, Jesus is a fake messiah because Deuteronomy 18:22 says, "When a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you need not be afraid of him"
Like I showed you Jesus spoke prophecies in Lord's name which did not come true and yet you don't care. All you care about is the trumpets. You gotta have the trumpets.
There has been lots and lots of them: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pe...o_be_Jesus

I like this one the most:

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Randomly cruising the interwebz I came accross...... downbeatplumb 1 652 April 28, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Second Coming already happened??? Jehanne 30 4132 March 6, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Creatards are Idiots. We Already Know That. Minimalist 19 3750 February 25, 2016 at 5:38 am
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Christianity even with Jesus is ignorant about some stuff of the old Coreni 11 3816 June 24, 2015 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What Happened to the Non Jews Who Died Before Jesus Came? Nope 66 14050 March 30, 2015 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" admits he was lying. Davka 64 15058 February 21, 2015 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  NdGT makes some Twitter Jokes...Jesus Freaks Minimalist 13 3475 December 27, 2014 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7222 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  And now (if it weren't already blatant enough) we know... Lucanus 7 2673 August 23, 2014 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  If Jesus came back to life....what was his sacrifice? Ucaslog1 101 31685 November 27, 2013 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Tonus