Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 6:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Exchange I had with a Co-Worker
#3
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker
Honestly I don't get the opportunity to go talk religion with people often, so the level of religious stupidity(and less importantly, football stupidity) this guy had really caught me off guard. And I'm nowhere near as educated about it as everyone here, so I might come off as a dumbass too. lol.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Shaggy - January 24, 2014 at 8:49 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Minimalist - January 24, 2014 at 8:55 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Shaggy - January 24, 2014 at 8:58 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Simon Moon - January 24, 2014 at 9:01 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Shaggy - January 24, 2014 at 9:09 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Fruity - January 24, 2014 at 10:13 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Shaggy - January 24, 2014 at 10:17 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Fruity - January 24, 2014 at 10:36 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Shaggy - January 24, 2014 at 10:52 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by SteelCurtain - January 24, 2014 at 11:33 pm
RE: Exchange I had with a Co-Worker - by Cinjin - January 27, 2014 at 5:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people Woah0 22 6992 August 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 8987 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Old threads of discussion I have had. Mystic 125 38741 April 3, 2018 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Never had that happen before Astonished 6 4415 August 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Let's exchange some recipies rado84 1 1584 December 1, 2016 at 7:12 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The Flight of the Worker Bees ScienceAf 0 960 August 18, 2016 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 37221 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Top misconceptions of Theory of Evolution you had to deal with ErGingerbreadMandude 76 24794 March 7, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  An Intersting conversation I had with a Creationist friend of mine. TanithDaUnicorn 39 11956 February 14, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Saluting all the good and great theists we have had on this site. Whateverist 103 33109 November 6, 2015 at 7:14 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)