RE: MAN Christianity is depressing!
March 13, 2010 at 3:23 am
(This post was last modified: March 13, 2010 at 3:24 am by Violet.)
(March 13, 2010 at 12:53 am)tackattack Wrote: Agreed, I cringe at some of those old hymns. I would never want my son singing those. But if you're going to be trite and have horribly imagery I guess that's better than brittney spears.
I'm personally not sure what would drive someone to listen to Brittney Spears...
But I do know what drives people to listen to songs that glorify torture: religion

(March 13, 2010 at 3:20 am)tackattack Wrote: Who has faith in humanity theese days? :S
I had it a while back... i think it was a tuesday. It didn't last long
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day




