Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 2:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A particularly annoying exchange: Apparently the Christian God now includes a...
#9
RE: A particularly annoying exchange: Apparently the Christian God now includes a...
(July 22, 2014 at 4:15 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: This is my response. Hopefully I'm addressing it, because I'm not sure how else to address such a blatant see saw definition tipped whenever it supports the position being asserted:[Image: e8uga3a6.jpg]

I can't tell you how much these types of apologist acrobatics annoy me.[Image: va3uqy5a.jpg]

I mean, come on. "Well; that may be true of Fundies, but hey, you're too stupid to understand MY beliefs, I don't blame you since you've probably never been exposed to them, little tyke!"

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink unfortunately.
8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: A particularly annoying exchange: Apparently the Christian God now includes a... - by BlackMason - July 22, 2014 at 6:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Christian God so special? causal code 16 7691 August 25, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Christian in need of help (feeling uneasy about God quote)!! MellisaClarke 99 53135 May 29, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Why Zeus is more real than the Christian God.... maestroanth 4 2780 May 5, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Apparently yo ucan be poosessed via cyberspace...wtf ReptilianPeon 14 7282 November 20, 2015 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently) piterski123 76 23082 July 5, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Science is just testemony apparently? How would you respond? ReptilianPeon 17 8953 July 4, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 34633 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
Video "God is NOT Dead" the Christian film directed by Harold Cronk CristW 28 10967 October 11, 2014 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  A question that destroyes atheism, apparently. Lemonvariable72 16 6586 January 26, 2014 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Apparently, God Said "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 32 16819 August 24, 2013 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)