Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently yo ucan be poosessed via cyberspace...wtf
Apparently yo ucan be poosessed via cyberspace...wtf
Apparently there is a woman who was possessed as a result of using Facebook. I feel so sorry for the woman. She's obviously been heavily brainwashed. From what I understood, a Jinn tracked down this woman and did nasty things with her Facebook photos and her life is now cursed so she has to read Quran very carefully, all the time. So spiritual entities have Facebook accounts? I would love to talk to a Jinn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7onjGAUDmXE

RE: Apparently yo ucan be poosessed via cyberspace...wtf
I thought this thread was about Catholic_Lady being poo-sessed because of Facebook.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
But if I'm already possessed, will it go away if I go on Facebook? Does the demon get distracted or somethin?
This thread title made me die inside.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(November 20, 2015 at 2:06 pm)Vic Wrote: But if I'm already possessed, will it go away if I go on Facebook?  Does the demon get distracted or somethin?

Only is you make a fake profile.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 20, 2015 at 2:10 pm)Kaiser Wrote: This thread title made me die inside.

Yo ucan dea lwithit.
(November 20, 2015 at 2:46 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(November 20, 2015 at 2:10 pm)Kaiser Wrote: This thread title made me die inside.

Yo ucan dea lwithit.

Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(November 20, 2015 at 3:04 pm)Kaiser Wrote:
(November 20, 2015 at 2:46 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Yo ucan dea lwithit.

Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!

Umm... uhh... je voudrais... aller... a la toillette?
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
wat

It made me think Drich wrote it....  Big Grin
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious debate via Meme Foxaèr 324 54265 November 12, 2018 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Substitutionary Atonement! WTF? ignoramus 107 23662 June 23, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  An evolution of sexuality via religion Foxaèr 5 1393 April 15, 2016 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Catholics are victims of marriage equality (apparently) piterski123 76 10788 July 5, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Astral WTF Longhorn 25 3010 July 5, 2015 at 3:57 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Science is just testemony apparently? How would you respond? ReptilianPeon 17 5088 July 4, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Just because somebody is a Cambridge Uni lecturer it doesn't mean they're smart...wtf ReptilianPeon 3 2069 June 25, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  A particularly annoying exchange: Apparently the Christian God now includes a... Rampant.A.I. 14 2658 July 22, 2014 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  A question that destroyes atheism, apparently. Lemonvariable72 16 3879 January 26, 2014 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Your favorite biblical WTF moments ablenova 10 5522 December 9, 2013 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Mystical