Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm back, I guess.
#4
RE: I'm back, I guess.
(July 24, 2014 at 10:21 pm)Alice Wrote:
Endo Wrote:Hi. Remember THIS thread from a year and pennies ago?

Nope, don't remember. Fewer than a dozen total posts on an avatar-less no-signature account would have to be astoundingly (incredibly) remarkable to have accomplished any memory-forming in my person, and I'm sure that I've no worse a memory than the next crack-smoker.

That said, welcome back Levitate
A hair over a dozen, but that's just splitting hairs. Thank you.

(July 24, 2014 at 10:27 pm)Sejanus Wrote: Do you now realise that Evolution is a scientific fact?
Erm... no. Evolution has secured a place of respect and trust in my mind as a scientific theory with notable factual evidence, but being theory does not make it fact. And this is in regards of the scientific definition and qualifications necessary for a "theory", not the commonplace connotations of the word "theory" often tossed around as "It's JUST a theory". "It's the best explaination we've got at the moment" means just that to me, nothing more.

It appears I did not address that, despite being a notable part of the first discussion. Here's hoping I didn't leave anything else important out.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 10:17 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Violet - July 24, 2014 at 10:21 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Sejanus - July 24, 2014 at 10:27 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 10:38 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Fidel_Castronaut - July 25, 2014 at 4:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Whateverist - July 25, 2014 at 8:59 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 24, 2014 at 10:47 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by rexbeccarox - July 25, 2014 at 12:17 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 25, 2014 at 12:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Sejanus - July 24, 2014 at 10:49 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 24, 2014 at 11:57 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 25, 2014 at 12:00 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Elskidor - July 25, 2014 at 12:19 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 25, 2014 at 1:20 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by KichigaiNeko - July 25, 2014 at 3:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 25, 2014 at 4:17 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Jaysyn - July 25, 2014 at 8:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back Oldandeasilyconfused 11 2933 October 12, 2021 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Yo, who's still here from way back when? Ryantology 14 4818 February 24, 2021 at 1:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 5270 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I am back AniKoferBo 52 16709 May 10, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  well im back dyresand 12 3290 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Filox is back! Filox 29 6623 March 11, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I,m Back (Explanation) The Architect Of Fate 12 4216 December 9, 2019 at 5:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hello again i guess? SlowCalculations 8 2324 May 31, 2019 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Alan V
  I thought id come back and say dyresand 7 3139 December 26, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I'm back YahwehIsTheWay 13 2997 November 23, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)