Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter.
#29
RE: I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter.
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter. - by Jackie - July 30, 2014 at 11:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introductions Asmodee 21 5621 November 23, 2014 at 4:57 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Video Introductions (from the crapper) Mudhammam 17 5629 March 27, 2014 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: No_God
  Introductions and such :) lordxenu 22 7389 April 25, 2013 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Introductions Avicenna 20 6789 January 6, 2013 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Violet
  Introductions FemmeRealism 11 5163 November 9, 2012 at 6:32 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 8847 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The usual introductions Grazer501 44 21632 September 14, 2012 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Introductions Dumac Dwarfking 10 6253 September 8, 2012 at 9:21 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
Wink Introductions picto90 11 6135 February 29, 2012 at 9:38 am
Last Post: picto90
  G'day,.,I HATE godgobbers no matter what religion they are AuzziegobHATESgodgobbers 16 6946 September 7, 2011 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)