Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 5:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rand Paul NOT board certified
#2
RE: Rand Paul NOT board certified
LOL< yup, thats an old pot thats been stirred up before. I suppose it's going to get national coverage if he makes bid for the Oval Office....I'm wondering why it's taken such a bid for anyone to have noticed or taken action? If I represented myself as an EPA certified trainer without the certification required (and it's continuing education components) I'd be exposed to a whole host of legal claims. I don't have the option of creating my own private little chemical handling certification racket. Point of fact, I'd be ruined (and I doubt that it would take 17 years for anyone to notice or take action). Guess things work differently when you're a senator?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Rand Paul NOT board certified - by Jackie - October 18, 2014 at 6:53 am
RE: Rand Paul NOT board certified - by The Grand Nudger - October 18, 2014 at 7:14 am
RE: Rand Paul NOT board certified - by stonedape - October 19, 2014 at 3:43 am
RE: Rand Paul NOT board certified - by Jackie - October 19, 2014 at 7:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Kitan Etos 61 14060 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 7015 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 13562 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 1214 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 3044 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 5505 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Losing respect for Rand Paul shadow 127 34504 February 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Open Letter to Speaker Paul Ryan....... Jackie 8 4180 October 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 6233 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poor Paul Ryan Minimalist 10 4358 March 30, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)