Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 11:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam
(July 6, 2010 at 3:36 am)mo3taz3nbar Wrote:
Quote:Could you reformulate that so that it makes sense to me please ? Is that your answer to Scented Nectar's question ?
i mean that if i know what will happen after death how can i say that it is unjust when i have the ability to choose from the begining
I don't care about which choice you make. In fact, I even said somewhere that following your god's evil rules was the better decision if he were truly real because the penalty would be too great if you don't. What I asked about was whether you agree with the punishments your god assigns to the the behaviours he considers to be sins? Is an eternity of hell a just punishment for mild disobedience that causes no real harm to others, like not praying?

I want to know what YOU think about the punishments and whether they fit the crimes. If you are going to say something about how we can not questions god's rules because he knows better than us, than save your breath, because that's a cop out excuse. Or does your holy book tell you somewhere that you are not allowed to think about this? Do you feel scared at the thought of looking at your personal opinions of god's behaviour and his orders to you? You believe he can read your mind so I don't blame you if you are scared.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...

Messages In This Thread
RE: infinite reasons made me not to believe islam - by Scented Nectar - July 6, 2010 at 6:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5976 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  One of the reasons we need religion. Mystic 18 4954 January 6, 2020 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8011 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature) Sogni921 34 4895 December 6, 2019 at 7:49 am
Last Post: GUBU
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 1005 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Converted2Islam on YouTube shares his reasons for apostatizing ReptilianPeon 10 2625 July 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Does Islam Need A Reformation (supossedly a debate but not really) ReptilianPeon 23 4174 March 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1620 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5590 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8399 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet