Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Left brain believes (theist), right brain disbelieves (atheist)
#10
RE: Left brain believes (theist), right brain disbelieves (atheist)
(January 10, 2015 at 5:08 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 10, 2015 at 4:58 pm)robvalue Wrote: Ah yes, I mentioned this case in another thread. Fascinating.

What were the replies to it from Theists?

I don't think I got any.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Left brain believes (theist), right brain disbelieves (atheist) - by robvalue - January 11, 2015 at 7:19 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey-ya, I'm A Theist Lord Andreasson 31 10334 October 15, 2024 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  The "God" Part of the Brain, by Matthew Alper neil 23 9180 June 12, 2024 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: awty
  What is a theist other then the basic definition? Quill01 4 2163 August 1, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Theist with Questions RBP3280 57 13147 April 1, 2022 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 5323 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 62090 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: awty
  The right. WinterHold 26 7594 March 16, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is the bible left or right? ignoramus 24 5943 January 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dating / Married To Theist wolf39us 23 7841 April 8, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You're a theist against immigration? Kitan Etos 54 21762 July 9, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)