Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I can't decide, so you people decide for me.
#1
I can't decide, so you people decide for me.
I can't decide what to do in this situation so I want to try and get other peoples opinions on it if anyone can be bothered to have some input on this situation.

It isn't a big problem, it's privileged white guy from western civilization problem.

Basically, I'm meeting with friends tonight, I'm the only one who can drive and as I expected would happen, if I don't take people home in my car I'll look like a mean spirited bastard, on the other hand I hate it that people who live 15 minutes out of my way expect me to drive them right to their house.

So here are my options.

1) Give everyone a ride home, stop being mean, the downside to this is that we meet every week, so will I be expected to do this every week? And give every single person a drive home?

2) Pretend I caught the bus, I'd have to park somewhere, hide my car, which is pretty low, and it's like something from a sitcom, I'm bound to get caught out.

3) Just say no, and refuse to give everyone a ride home.

4) Just actually get the bus, it means waiting in the cold for a bit and some walking.

There's probably some inbetween options like just give them a ride this time then next time ask for petrol money?


Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.





Reply



Messages In This Thread
I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by paulpablo - January 24, 2015 at 9:06 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:22 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:28 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:37 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Davka - January 24, 2015 at 11:55 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 25, 2015 at 3:46 pm
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by IATIA - January 25, 2015 at 3:55 pm
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Exian - January 26, 2015 at 3:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you like interacting with people Ahriman 17 3515 August 20, 2023 at 9:40 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Do you hold the door for people? Fake Messiah 26 5702 January 16, 2023 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 14588 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64130 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 2315 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  How Do You Greet People? Seraphina 44 7775 August 31, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Are people normally this confussing when you are asking them out? GODZILLA 62 19057 June 9, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  How do you honestly feel about younger people complaining about being old? Kitan Etos 30 10432 May 6, 2018 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  How do you people with long hair put it up? Kitan Etos 32 11672 April 21, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Time to decide what's worse -> ErGingerbreadMandude 33 7697 February 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)