Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 2:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I can't decide, so you people decide for me.
#19
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me.
(January 24, 2015 at 10:04 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(January 24, 2015 at 9:52 am)FlyingNarwhal Wrote: Is it about the money or the time? If it's about the gas money it's going to cost to drive everyone home, then ask them to fork up some gas money. Don't be afraid to ask them for it, if they think you owe them a ride but they owe you absolutely nothing in return then fuck them, they don't understand the basics of give and take. If it's about not wasting your time, I would give them a ride this week and when you got them all in the car tell them that they're going to have to find another way of getting home next week because it takes you too much time to bring everyone back to their house. Actually.....as I'm typing this out.....how the fuck did they get to where you're meeting them in the first place?!?! Tell them to do what they did to get there, just in the opposite direction.

I wouldn't be dishonest about it though. It'll probably just end up backfiring on you. I had a date with a girl two days ago from a couple of towns over. Yesterday I'm driving home from another nearby town, and I happened to end up behind her for half my journey home (that date is probably ruined too because she thinks I'm a stalker now). Chances are slim that you'll be see them, but you just might. And if you lied to them you're not only going to have to explain why you don't want to drive them home (like you should) but you're also going to have to explain the lie as well. It's just less work to tell the truth.

Isn't that an amazing opportunity to joke that you were stalking her while at the same time making it clear you weren't?

Oh it definitely is, I'm being a little sarcastic here by saying its ruined. She knows there's no way I was following her, because I was on the main road and she pulled onto it in front of me. But I'll give her some shit for it.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by paulpablo - January 24, 2015 at 9:06 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:22 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:28 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 24, 2015 at 9:37 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by FlyingNarwhal - January 24, 2015 at 10:24 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Davka - January 24, 2015 at 11:55 am
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Jackie - January 25, 2015 at 3:46 pm
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by IATIA - January 25, 2015 at 3:55 pm
RE: I can't decide, so you people decide for me. - by Exian - January 26, 2015 at 3:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you like interacting with people Ahriman 17 3515 August 20, 2023 at 9:40 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Do you hold the door for people? Fake Messiah 26 5702 January 16, 2023 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 14595 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64190 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 2315 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  How Do You Greet People? Seraphina 44 7776 August 31, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Are people normally this confussing when you are asking them out? GODZILLA 62 19062 June 9, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  How do you honestly feel about younger people complaining about being old? Kitan Etos 30 10440 May 6, 2018 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  How do you people with long hair put it up? Kitan Etos 32 11673 April 21, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Time to decide what's worse -> ErGingerbreadMandude 33 7710 February 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)