(February 18, 2015 at 8:56 am)robvalue Wrote: Sure. I mean, if there was any link at all indicated between this KKK and the well known one, then I'd call that grounds for offense. But if it happens to be the initials for something else, personally I don't see that as offensive. In this case they already had two Ks so it's not like the whole thing was a new concoction just to cause offense. It must have been a mistake, because it's obviously a terrible marketing decisions regardless.
That is if we are giving them credit. The idea started in a boardroom either from the company itself, or from the marketing firm it hired. This isn't one person filtering this process. I find it hard to believe from the time the idea came out, to the time it was put out there to the public that there wasn't someone near the top of this process that didn't see the problem.
It isn't the same as having the initials BJ, those are my initials. This had to be a bunch of sheep not wanting to upset their brain dead bosses. A big company like that has several people involved in the marketing process.


