Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all.
Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all.
Beats all you ever saw for the Darwin Awards...

So these two genus's thought it would be fun to ignore a barrier on a drawbridge and pull a Bo and Luke Duke. Now they are taking the celestial dirt nap.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/us-news/...vuAbCnjd74
RE: Just A Dumb Ol Boys, never thinking at all.
The Dumbs of Hazzard.
(May 26, 2019 at 10:02 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The Dumbs of Hazzard.

Eddy Haskle, "Hey Wally, wanna jump this drawbridge?"

Wally, " Sure, what could go wrong?"

Beave, " DUMBASSES"

Yogi bear, "Heeey Boo Boo, wanna jump a Drawbridge?"

Boo Boo, "Sure, what could go wrong?"

Ranger, "DUMBASSES".
Very Stupid, Very Lucky Cop

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 26, 2019 at 4:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Very Stupid, Very Lucky Cop

Boru

I saw that too, but I guess if you have a badge, that makes you super human? Obviously not.
Hold my beer and watch this!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Just as a reminder: this shit never works outside of the movies. Even then, that only works because they use at least two cars (three if we need to a separate shot of the car in the air.) The car that actually goes up in the air NEVER actually makes it down in a driveable condition. Due to the physics involved, it WILL end up falling down hood-first, causing structural damage that the car will never recover from. And, of course, that's a best-case scenario.

If you ever watched The Dukes of Hazzard and wanted a 69 Charger of your own, well, if you can't find a real one, this show is why. According to Cooter, 325 Chargers were used on the show, and most of them were wrecked. That's a total of 11 cars crashed every five episodes. And I suspect the total would be higher if they didn't have to resort to stock footage in the later seasons. And even then, they had 500-1000 lbs worth of sandbags in the trunk to keep it from nosing down earlier. And the best case scenario for many of them was still bending on impact.

They might have more luck if they tried it with a motorcycle. Key word here being "might." A motorcycle is a lot lighter than a car, so the motorcyclist can change their center of gravity a hell of a lot easier (especially if they modify it). And there's still a significant risk that it will fuck up.

That said, that wasn't the last time he did a jump, this was:

Also, I found out that he once did a jump in my Dad's hometown of Kaukauna, and he beefed it there, too. However, I was able to find footage of the first, successful jump, but not the crash on the second jump.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Shit, even watching old episodes of CHIPS, as boxy as most cars were back then, it looks so stupid now to see a car rear end another and flip. But sometimes if you look closely, you can see the staged ramps between them that are the real cause of the flip.
The A-Team was my favorite alternate laws of physics as far as TV shows goes. The ultimate of course was The Blues Brothers,
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(May 26, 2019 at 9:26 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: The A-Team was my favorite alternate laws of physics as far as TV shows goes. The ultimate of course was The Blues Brothers,

No fucking kidding! I didn't know shit growing up watching that, but looking back at it now, as much as they advocated for the small guy, it was amazing how the gang shot at everyone but never killed anyone. 

If the A-Team had been employed in Afghanistan or Iraq we'd be in WW3 by now.

I loved the show growing up, but looking back, there was no way they could only hit the bad guys in that show.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DC to Sue Promise Keepers//Proud Boys onlinebiker 31 2167 December 18, 2021 at 11:46 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Foxaèr 6 328 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1629 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Naturally. The REMFs* Never Get Blamed! Minimalist 1 305 November 3, 2018 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dumb As A Bag of Cunt Hair Minimalist 22 2412 October 28, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1496 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Something They'll Never Say About The WLB! Minimalist 3 372 August 26, 2018 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 637 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1665 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Go Get Him, Boys. Earn Your Keep! Minimalist 4 570 June 15, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball